• 66 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Explodeo

Covered in shirt...!

aNonnymouse

Holy wow, that's incredible. Pretty much everything ^they said.

Explodeo

Cheers. I will have a look at making the lines thinker and maybe play with the shirt colour. Thanks again. love this site

Explodeo

Let me know what you guys think.

Explodeo

orange....covered in shirt. what the word. Not sure which way to go. Want it simple, think the colour isn't to import as it can be many. The layout is what I'm playing with.

Explodeo

Covered in shirt version 4. Let me know what you think please.

GRX-P

submit!

.java
.java profile pic Alumni

thank you for your comment. nice idea! maybe you can reduce black color a little but otherwise you can submit this one. good luck! :)

HotwingNine

Very cool concept. Kuato from Total Recall has that problem all the time. ;D

You're going to hate me but, I like the fine lines in V1 because they look more natural to me.

I like pop art, so I think it would look cool if the art were dark purple on the blue shirt you have in version 4

Explodeo

Thanks for the input people.

Total recall was on TV the other day......"start the reactor... save Mars" boom!

FunkyJoper

I like the idea... but, it still needs some work. can't give you a direct clue, but up to now it doesn't "pop" enough.

i think it would be cool to give it some highlights, also i could imagine that a dark grey shirt (for example charcoal) and the graphics in white would give the same effect.

Lisa-Ayla

I love this idea! Very cool, but I think the black lines might seem a bit heavy, maybe try making the lines a darker color of the t-shirt... So like for the light blue make them dark blue lines?

Explodeo

Think you guys are right about the colours needing to blend. I will give it a crack then I get back home. Thanks for the feedback.

Duelund

Awesome design...really like it... - It has a very claustrophobic feel about it...wich is very cool... My advise has already been said by others... Blend the colors - and after that I think you'll be ready to submit this fine t-shirt.

By the way...I like it in blue... :)

And thank you for commenting on my design...means a lot.

Duelund

...just noticed that my spelling was totally off - sorry about that ;)

Explodeo

Version 5 of covered in shirt. Let me known what you guys think. Its just a quick update, wanted to know if it is heading in the right direction.

ibeenthere

i think this has potential. but i would change the composition in a very drastic way. i would make him dead centered, with the face being full frontal. like he's coming out of our belly all alian like...:) it's only a suggestion but i think it'll look cool...heck maybe just make it an alian like face:)

Please vote on my design: It's a pirate's life for me!

Duelund

I liked V4 much better... :)

HotwingNine

IMHO, v 5 looks great, but with no text. shading did wonders. good job.

Explodeo

version 6 Covered in shirt!

Feedback if you don't mind.

Duelund

I think it's perfect...in my humble opinion you should definitely submit…like right about now… :)

Would you care to take another look at my design - you know the bucket one... :) I've added some new stuff and put it on shirts...but I feel a bit stuck - could use some help... :)

http://www.threadless.com/critique/92156/I_m_in_a_bucket

FunkyJoper

... exactly as i ment. :-) i think the white lines are a bit "too much, thinner would be enough. but that's just a suggestion. otherwise... submit!

azurej

That's pretty awesome.

azurej

That's pretty awesome.

Explodeo

Thanks dudes, I will show some more coloured tee samples in the next update.

Thanks again

gogoalexgo
gogoalexgo profile pic Alumni

I like it on the grey, but maybe you could go one lighter shade of grey to make the dark lines more visible. Also I dont think the type works too well in the previous version. The idea is cool and well exectuted, I have no other suggestions. Hoorah

Metropolis is now up for voting! Cheers.

Cosmic Rick

I like this version, but I too would like to see some other tee colors.

Very Han-Solo. lol.

I've got a design here and here that I could use some help with. Thanks!

AlexGetty

I like this one the best. The color scheme is great. This ones ready.

Explodeo

New version of covered in shirt. Let me know what you guys think. Spent a bit of time on the line work to make it less quick sketched.

michaellaw86

YES!!! i really think this work nicely with that colour t-shirt. If you wanted to use other t-shirt colours i would just change the lines to a darker version of that tee colour. This is awesome

can you take a look at mine its up for scoring plz and ty http://www.threadless.com/submission/356059/Ninja_Fruit/

dazydragonslayer

woah, this is so cool! the color is perfect!!!! or you could do white on black

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us