AHEM

• by SEspider
  • posted Jul 06, 2011
  • 12 Comments

Full print design for any clothing and color.
4 to 6 colors with gradients.

Watch this
SEspider

Full print design for any clothing and color. 4 to 6 colors with gradients.

coolkites

You can't use the American flag in this way. See flag code. Inappropriate.

coolkites

You can't use the American flag in this way. See flag code. Inappropriate.

isunscape

American or United sates? I think is fine.

isunscape

***American or United States? I think is fine.

salman.rvf

Are you sure coolkites, you can't use the American flag for this purpose?

Ochopika

Then why do they make countless other clothing articles of the American flag... including booty shorts? I'm pretty sure that code only applies to an actual flag, not the image of one on clothing. And anyways, free speech allows use to use the flag however we want.

Lumberjack79

idk about use the flag however we want but i think if it's the resemblance of a flag and not an actual flag you're okay

360Gamer

COOL! lEAVE FOR A FEW DAYS AND BAM! YOU GET ALL PATRIOTIC ON US. SAW THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK BUT LIKED IT BETTER WITH THE GATOR AND COP ON THE BACK.

WHY WOUN'T THIS BE ALLOWED? IT NOT AN REAL FLAG BUT A DIGITAL RECREATION. AND A CLEVER ONE AT THAT. i LIKE IT AND THINK IT'S FINE.

360Gamer

OH YEAH. DON'T THREADLESS HAVE TO APPROVE ALL SUBMISSIONS BEFORE PUTTING THEM UP FOR VOTE? IF THREADLESS HAS NO ISSUE WITH IT, THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE?

TO wee.bscl READ WHAT IT SAYS ON THE LINK YOU POSTED. ITS TALKING ABOUT A REAL FLAG THAT IS APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT. NOT USER CREATED FLAGS.

SEspider

Hey guys/gals Thanks for the comments, concerns, & votes. Don't have internet at home anymore so it's going to be hard to keep up here. Didn't even get to vote for my own design. :(

Anywho, there's nothing to worry about. As above members pointed out, the "Flag Rules" mentioned only applies to real flags. And only to those commissioned by the World's governments and approved. Any and all computer generated flags Digital/Photos fall in the artist creation category and can be edited however the artist wishes. The above flag was created from scratch via Photoshop using the Pen Tool.

If anyone has any future concerns with my (or other artists') submissions, please be kind and contact them with your concerns instead of using the comment section. It only causes confusion for voters & issues for the artist.

Thank you. ^_^

No account?
Join Us