A pattern of 64 characters of movies.
Black ink on dark gray.

I hope you like it :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Pilastrum

A pattern of 64 characters of movies. Black ink on dark gray.

I hope you like it :)

Mariachu

I'ts the greatest tee i've ever seen. I want it, I want it!!!!! Congratulations for your design.

tjc45

WE

tjc45

OOPS. WE ♥ SLOTH MAHAHAHHA $5

skindapple

wow, this is very cool! i love movies!

Manz76

One of the coolest tee subs for the patterns challenge. Love the repeat on the tee.

thinkd

good job!!!!

Pilastrum

thanks to all! could you recognize all the characters? ;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lara Garcia

Yes , I can !!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

Lara Garcia

Yes I can !!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

domoideas

i can recognize only about half of them but im not that well - whats the word; well, well read with movies, if you get what i mean. could you post a list?

Pilastrum

well..... I think the mystery is much more interesting, domoideas ;)

thanks to everyone for such positive comments! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

choppre

winner! $5

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

cool

Lee_Loo

Wow! Nice work!

Leslee

great stuff!

seanwathen

LOVED THIS DESIGN! If this becomes a shirt, I'm definitely getting it. Well done.

Pilastrum

WOW! nice scoring!!!!! thanks everybody!!!!!!! o(╥‿╥)o

rogel

nice idea and cool excution

rogel

rogel

Cy-Co

There's only 10 of the 64 I don't have a guess for. Then another 8 that I've got a idea but could be something else. Good work and Interesting design.

brainrust
brainrust profile pic Alumni

Good concept and nicely done! It was a good idea to do such a large number of characters to keep it interesting.

Pilastrum

Thank you very much!!!! I see here a lot of moviegoers :)

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

Well I think I got all, but I could be wrong. Let see:

Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Peewee Herman, Jack Sparrow (POTC), Sloth (Goonies), Karate Kid, Battle Star Galactica, Avatar.

ET, There's something about Mary, Cast Away, Chucky, Frodo (LOTR), Gremlings, Silence of the Lambs, Rambo.

Planet of the Apes, Short Circuit, The Exorcist, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Doc (Back to the Future II), The Shining, Wizard of OZ.

300, Edward Scissorhands, Ghostbusters, The Fly, Braveheart, Screem, Morpheus (the Matrix), Cabaret.

Terminator, The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Transformers, Freddy Krueger (ANOES), Hairspray, Nosferatu.

2001 A Space Odyssey,Hook, Tron, Clockwork Orange, Ace Ventura, Black Swan, Batman, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.

Home Alone, Robocop, Carrie, TMNT, Taxi Driver, Titanic, Bruce Lee (Enter the Dragon), Catch Me if You Can.

Charlie Chaplin, Woody Allen (Annie Hall), Critters, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Mary Poppins, The Godfather, Coneheads, Blade Runner.

Pilastrum

Mr-R!!! I am astonished! YOU ARE THE KING OF THE GEEKS!

Thanks for taking the time to write all the characters :) ... there have been only a small mistake, it was not Catch Me if You Can, but is a trifle!

great!

thanks to everyone else for your comments!

Pilastrum

Well, I do not know if you're a geek .... XD google translator has betrayed me.

Chelinya

É moi riquiño!! Dou-te un 5. print, please!

PathosBedlam

Cool shirt. There's so much to see every time you look at it. Thanks for the list Mr R. Your Geekyness knows no bounds.

rreichmann

Great movies patterns!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us