Close
One second...

A game of thrones

• by Mr-R
  • posted Jun 30, 2011
  • 53 Comments

It may seems innocent and simple but it has the same end. One by one the contenders are eliminated and just the most cunning or witty will be the one sitting on the throne.

1 color in fatigue tee

It also can be done without the text and ribbon

Musical chairs is a game played by a group of people (usually children). The game starts with any number of players and a number of chairs one fewer than the number of players; with the people standing in a circle around the line of chairs. A non-playing individual plays recorded music or a musical instrument. While the music is playing, the players in the circle walk in unison around the chairs. When the music player suddenly stops the music, everyone must race to sit down in one of the chairs. The player who is left without a chair is eliminated from the game, and one chair is also removed to ensure that there will always be one fewer chair than there are players. The music resumes and the cycle repeats until there is only one player left in the game, who is the winner.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

It may seems innocent and simple but it has the same end. One by one the contenders are eliminated and just the most cunning or witty will be the one sitting on the throne.

1 color in fatigue tee

It also can be done without the text and ribbon

Musical chairs is a game played by a group of people (usually children). The game starts with any number of players and a number of chairs one fewer than the number of players; with the people standing in a circle around the line of chairs. A non-playing individual plays recorded music or a musical instrument. While the music is playing, the players in the circle walk in unison around the chairs. When the music player suddenly stops the music, everyone must race to sit down in one of the chairs. The player who is left without a chair is eliminated from the game, and one chair is also removed to ensure that there will always be one fewer chair than there are players. The music resumes and the cycle repeats until there is only one player left in the game, who is the winner.

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

awesome

CavemanJam

Wow great design $5

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Beautiful illustration. I'm not familiar with the program but the illustration is strong enough for me to give it a 5!

The line-work is so sublime I'd almost be inclined to put it on a slightly lighter background to make it punchier but it still gets a 5. Stunning. I doff my cap in your general direction.

Winck

really beautiful!

bandy

Nice illo!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Oh, man. Love the wraparound option.

Pjpram

Awesome!

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

love this show, love this

Boycey

Cool

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Haven't seen the show, but like Mat Pringle said, such a cool image that warrants enough sights and thought to push these score to the higher realms.

Andreannele

wow, that looks really good

Mightor

Love this man, you beat me on designing the 1st game of thrones shirt! love the 1st season! love your design as well..

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

Thank you all, I'm glad you really like it. About the color of the tee: since is a 1 color illo it will work in practically any color tee.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

$5 so grreat

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

love the show and books...and this design as well :)

Stereomode
Stereomode profile pic Alumni

Great! $5

sboterod

Clever and incredible illustration. 5!

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

I love so much the gravure style you used here..

Steven Rice
Steven Rice profile pic Alumni

Great work!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

nice illo!

cabestr

NICE ONE MATE

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Lovely

hilaryleung

Absolutely stunning!

$5

Pilastrum

WOW! great illo!! 5$

luras

very very cool! I'm not sure about the text because its a little aggressive, visually. the illustration it's awesome, in a great style and i love the ribbon, but i think the text should be done in a smooth way. good luck, man!

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Dude, I LOVE this show. And I can't help but love this amazing illustration and the concept. 5$

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

very nice. 5$

ramses.pc

Great illo!!! I like in large image!! :)

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

awesome work!

NattieJ

Love the wrap around option!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

wow! 5$

choppre

awesome!

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni