Close
One second...

AVADA KEDAVRA!

• by hoopsart
  • posted Jun 27, 2011
  • 14 Comments

Rock the Killing Curse with this unisex design! An art nouveau tribute the darkest wizard of all time.

Watch this
hoopsart

Rock the Killing Curse with this unisex design! An art nouveau tribute the darkest wizard of all time.

Rina88

really love it, but the font isnt jiving with me.

hoopsart

Thanks for the input.

ZuckerGlatze

wouldn't you have copyright problems ?

hoopsart

ZuckerGlatze- I wondered about copyright problems. I'm unsure about where the line is drawn, but I know that many designs based on copyrighted material get printed without any apparent problems all over the internet. Right now on Threadless, you can buy a t-shirt featuring Wolverine being hassled by the TSA after failing the metal detector test at the airport. You should google Megan Lara; a phenomenal digital illustrator whose designs based on copyrighted characters have skyrocketed her to internet stardom. She's been selling her designs as prints and t-shirts for quite some time with no hassle from Johnny Law. I think I'm safe as long as I'm not directly copy and pasting a licensed movie still of Voldemort onto a shirt or something. According to the FAQS, Threadless would not have approved this design for voting if it violated copyright law. Check those out if you have any further questions. Thanks for looking!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Very cool stuff. I will be sure to check out Megan Lara's stuff to.

No account?
Join Us