Close
One second...

Star Power

Star Power

Watch this
Lahar

I love this design! Congrats! And on such a great colour tee.

nikoby
1 design submitted - Score now!

This is awesome!

TGWA

Awesome guys!

cmdixon2

Congrats guys! Looks great on the maroon tee.

jerms85

_

mideno

So glad to see this one!

robbielee

Thanks for the votes and comments, everyone! And props to Kasey for being such a great collaborator.

chumpmagic

congrats you two!

jerms85

Like I said in my previous statement that seems to have magically disappeared...I would get this if it were just the robot with the star...I could do without the chick up front. This one's a pass for me

darquis

This feels like I've seen it before...was it in the FUNimation derby?

Topher At The Disco

StarGirl and S.T.R.I.P.E!!!!!! awesome, and obviously waaaaay to nerdy for the average thredlister to get... but i LOVE it!!!!

A.L. Silver

Need more in stock for the guys stat!

rikomatic

love it! Just bought it

RoyaLeTee

need a way to buy a future printing or get a rain check. selling out during the sale means those of us who would buy it are out of luck because threadless didn't keep enough stock. :(

TeeBrady

It reminds me of Gatchaman Force.

monopura

Awesome design. I'd order this but I JUST ordered 3 other tees and I'm running low on funds. Maybe later.

monopura

Awesome design. I'd order this but I JUST ordered 3 other tees and I'm running low on funds. Maybe later.

monopura

Also I'd like to note that the cranberry shirt color in the original design is far superior to the colors the design in printed on in the store. I really wish that Threadless would stick to what artists had in mind for shirt colors instead of what they think looks best. Pity.

No account?