Close
One second...

Tis But A Scratch

• by neilss1
  • posted Jun 23, 2011
  • 28 Comments

Watch this
neilss1

Looking for some crits on this or suggestions any would be awesome guys n gals :)

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Looks good, but I think the scratching fingers are a little long

Evan_Luza
Evan_Luza profile pic Alumni

also I dont know what the green thing is

neilss1

Shortened his fingers and added a fence to his SHRUBBEY!!!

I dont know it the joke will be mega obvious without the text, although the title of the t shirt will do the job. What do u guys think???

neilss1

edit shrubbery I cant spell :P

sam0wise

I like it

Le Petit Dodo

I think you need another shrubbery so you can have a 2 tier effect with a little path running down the middle.

Just kidding, I think this is good, I'd probably buy it

Le Petit Dodo

I think you need another shrubbery so you can have a 2 tier effect with a little path running down the middle.

Just kidding, I think this is good, I'd probably buy it

neilss1

hahaah single handedly the most awesome comment ever :P

sam0wise

I just had an idea, what if you put a Holy Grail in there as if he were drinking from it? just thought that might be funny, but i would definitely buy it anyways, this will be an awesome shirt.

please give me your feedback Here and Here also check out my slogan Here

Evan_Luza

definetaly keep the text, I say go for sub once you add a few details to the text. 5!

MrJakeFelton

yes!!! I love it! maybe put the shrubbery in the Green knight's helmet, or somehow use the Green knight. OR have the coconuts used as horses around the black knights ears as headphones!

If you wouldn't mind taking a gander at my design: http://www.threadless.com/critique/91092/Brain_Wash_d

Elevenone

This is a pretty cool idea, I gotta say. My only comment is to redraw the knight's helmet a little better. Some of the lines are crooked and it's really throwing off the rest of the image for me. Also, his fingers still look unnatural to me. Although, it's a hard gesture at a strange angle so it's understandable.

The table looks great.

neilss1

Added detialing on the text and some more on his helmet think its ready to go AI added the crowd in waving his own arm around but that may go it was just a last minute kinda thing

Evan_Luza

Woah man, awesome. However the only thing that gets me a little is the shrubbery, I love the chalice and the improved text, but the shrubbery throws it off for me personally a little. Keep it up man!

tcolling84

big improvement from last version. i really like the shading and letters, but don't really care for the shrubbery. the 2 fingers look a little long as well. good job overall though. almost there.

Please review mine: http://www.threadless.com/critique/91137/Knight

jrayner

I think the perspective of the table is a little off, if you look at the two records. either make the back end bigger or maybe the back record smaller. i like the shrubbery. I agree with the fingers crit though, i think you should curl back the two unused fingers. looks great otherwise though!

MrJakeFelton

I'm gonna buy this when this gets printed!

Michelle Rosette

like it, the only thing that sticks out to me is the the 2 fingers side by side, maybe one needs to be shorter or spaced just a little bit from the other....other than that submit it.

neilss1

Thanks for the critiques guys Ive uploaded it for scoring only a few days till its up!!

rainyfae

The crowd throws me off a bit but overall I love the design.

No account?