• posted Jun 20, 2011
  • 92 Comments

Dot to Dot

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
TheBlueJayBird

I'd love this shirt as a men's large, but instead of navy, a dark purple. That'd be great!

bnjlkfds89

===== famalegoods.com ====

New online store for your business and shopping now

Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $33 UGG BOOT $100 Nike shox Airmax Rift (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $33 Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16 New era cap $16 ATO shoes $42 Gucci shoes $42 ,prada shoes $40 NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29 YSL shoes $85 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18 Accept Credit card,Westernunion,Bank transfer(bank wire) Very fast and safe

===== mineokmalls.com ====

famalegoods.com

AirshipBazaar

Love this shirt! I have the v-neck small - it is made of stretchy fabric, and fits wonderfully!

R3gz

reprint guys tee small please

CallMeLadyQ

one of my favourite Threadless designs, but the quality of the shirt is terrible! Too thin, shrank way too much, and very susceptible to deodorant stains, making it now unwearable. Please reprint on a better quality fabric

Emmande

Please reprint this in navy!

Nouvella

The girly V-neck is in black or blue color?

WhimsicalFish

This would be amazing as a tank top.

moatcoyote

I would LOVE to see this as a hoodie

moatcoyote

I would LOVE to see this as a hoodie

greenbluegray

This shirt was good quality, not thin. I am a tall medium, and this fit perfectly in size L. Love the length too. It gets attention in a subtle way. I'd love to get a v-neck.

sucrerose

So pretty on my white iphone!

Bradventure

Reprint in black pleeease!!

TheBlueJayBird

Reprint large mens in purple please!

BadassBaubo

Reprint!! Pretty please!!

OzoneZoe

REPRINT PLEASE :D

bertismoris

REPRINT!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

verobabru

Please please please please reprint :D

TheBlueJayBird

Reprinnnnnt, same color as the standard girly tee in men's L please.

verobabru

REPRINT PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

persimmony

PLSSSSSSSSSSS REPRINT

verobabru

COME ONNNN, reprint already! :(

verobabru

I'm going to spam this until you reprint it.

deanzzz

Is this to scale?

melbelinaa

i want thissssss o.o

fpilgreen

this is great, the color and design, but polyester??? what happened to cotton??? poly is too hot!

lbcollister

This is a beautiful design in an amazing color! I ordered an XL Mens Sublimated Tee for my husband, and the XL is noticeably bigger than other XL Threadless shirts that I've gotten, so be aware of that if you might fall on the small side of this size. The "minor printing imperfections" were large blank white spaces on the sleeve about half the size of my hand. I had imagined perhaps a skewed design or wrinkles of some sort, but this was a large noticeable white blotch where no ink had been applied. Very disappointed in that printing error. However, it's gorgeous, so I think he might like it anyway... at least I hope so, because there are no returns for this item!

MissDay

I've had this shirt in black and as v neck for a couple of years and it has started to look worn out. I'm desperate to replace it! Can't you add a black shirt for this design, please?

katastrophe.bones

Please please please reprint the leggings of this design! Mine are full of holes!

verobabru

I wanted forever a reprint, but, $27 for polyester? :/ I was expecting cotton.

andrea.burkholder

I just bought this and was so excited because the design is beautiful. But I would highly discourage people from purchasing this polyester shirt. When they say "minor printing imperfections", it's mass amounts around the arm pits. I ordered 3 different polyester shirts and they all look awful around the armpit. So sad, I was so excited.....

rmc9757

Please print a cotton version

user_1409331597_992

The sublimated version of this is terrible! The armpits don't get printed and remain white plus the fabric is super heavy, terrible for wearing outside. The original is my favorite shirt, I have been waiting for this reprint for years. I finally ordered this but it's nothing like the original cotton version. ;_; bring it back

sawahbean

I've had this design on a cotton t-shirt for years and was excited to see it reprinted. But I don't like the polyester and the sublimated designs often look bad. Please reprint on cotton! :-D

james_madison

I want to buy this design SO much, but I HATE polyester with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. Bring this back in COTTON!!!!!

lodore

If by "minor printing imperfections" you mean that the entire underarm remains white...too bad because I had this pattern in a regular t and couldn't believe it was back! It's my favorite shirt! Alas, too good to be true. At least Threadless was cool about it but what a bummer. I agree with everyone else. Bring back the cotton!!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us