Close
One second...

CHAIR-i-moya

Just a silly thought that took a whole afternoon to work out in Prismacolors. It's a chair, upholstered in a special 'textile' - the skin of the cherimoya fruit (the green areas) and the white pulp & seeds also form the accents. So may I present, the CHAIR-i-moya!

Watch this
locksinajam

Just a silly thought that took a whole afternoon to work out in Prismacolors. It's a chair, upholstered in a special 'textile' - the skin of the cherimoya fruit (the green areas) and the white pulp & seeds also form the accents. So may I present, the CHAIR-i-moya!

potternerds

looks great.would look better bigger on the shirt!nice texture as well

locksinajam

@Stereomode, redbroom87: Thank you so much!

@potternerds - you're right - I did consider going the other way - going BIG! :) That texture was a lot of fun to work on...thanks!

And to everyone else who has voted, THANK YOU! Keep 'em coming.

yetitutu

Interesting idea! Maybe you can make more furniture pieces like this one. I am sure that will make the design more intense and lively!!! Good work!

Lee_Loo

Very original 5$!

locksinajam

@yetitutu, mari kovalski, Yaah, colinlepper - Thanks! @Lee Loo - Thank you so much!

locksinajam

@yetitutu, mari kovalski, Yaah, colinlepper - Thanks! @Lee Loo - Thank you so much!

locksinajam

ZhetYouth

creepy chair! $5

Anishaxx1
Anishaxx1 profile pic Alumni

That is a very cool texture and chair illustration. Maybe you can do something on it, like give it a face, or make different chairs with faces, dunno. Miss chair-y-moya? Lol. Just an idea! Good luck!

M.Awwad

Nice idea.. 5$

scibeck

That is a beautiful fruit, and chair! Never heard of or seen it before....which continent? And yes, I'd love it bigger on the T with a cream, beige, or brown T...no faces. $5

Cosmic Rick

Whoo! Another shirt I can buy that none of my friends will understand.

locksinajam

@ZhetYouth, Anishaxx1, M.Awwad, dragon knight007, scibeck, tcolling84, Cosmic Rick, jodabaum - to all of you, a very big thank you! And very honored with the 5s!

No account?
Join Us