Close
One second...

Wordies

• by JB3
  • posted May 25, 2011
  • 31 Comments

I like the USA - I Like Words - This just happened.

Watch this
JB3

I like the USA - I Like Words - This just happened.

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Well done!

bfeinkind

this is very cool, i like it better than the one that was printed!!!

rainink

I really like the concept, and the text is well designed. I wonder what it would look like to see a version of this with fewer colors used-like three colors. It could really help to lead the audience through the design from state to state.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Oh, hey! This just printed!

JB3

Thanks guys, your words make me tingle :)

amycap

Great work!

scibeck

I like this one better too.

mitchellp
mitchellp profile pic Alumni

Yours is much easier to read than the one that printed. Oh well.

JB3

Billy boy - Thanks for that - 3 times as well, just to get your point across - I will admit, that the design, is similar, (and pretty good) I'll admit I've used the same letters, to spell the same words, and the overall shape isn't to disimilar. However, up until now I haven't seen that design - let's be honest my idea isn't unique in that sense, It's overlayed from a map of the USA so any design is going to have it's similarities. - Do you go around shouting, STOLEN to every similarity? - Let's hope you don't have identical twins, one of them is going to feel unloved.. PS i hope you still gave me a $5?..;)

JB3

Billy boy - Thanks for that - 3 times as well, just to get your point across - I will admit, that the design, is similar, (and pretty good) I'll admit I've used the same letters, to spell the same words, and the overall shape isn't to disimilar. However, up until now I haven't seen that design - let's be honest my idea isn't unique in that sense, It's overlayed from a map of the USA so any design is going to have it's similarities. - Do you go around shouting, STOLEN to every similarity? - Let's hope you don't have identical twins, one of them is going to feel unloved.. PS i hope you still gave me a $5?..;)

gedsalazargarcia
gedsalazargarcia profile pic Alumni

is is the one got printed?like the idea by the way!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

hmmm...Im not sure whats going on here but I like the drama! :)

yellowkitty

Oh good grief! "Stolen!" Blah blah blah! This is not just a great idea, it's executed well also. I mean, goodness gracious, I don't know how many designs I've seen out there that have some similarities. It IS a map of the US and it does list all the states. Who cares if someone else had a similar idea before? Maybe ppl will like this design better and it can get printed, too. I happen to like this and gave it a FIVE :)

No account?
Join Us