Close
One second...

Bombzai

I've always been interested in drawing anime cartoon girls and oriental elements as I don't really feel that I experiment with that style as much as I would like to. Also, I like graffiti so I gave the girl some spray cans to add to the mixed elements. I hope you all take a liking to this because i'd love to know there's a whole bunch of people who end up wearing this. This ones for ya'll.

Watch this
UAD MULTIMEDIA

I've always been interested in drawing anime cartoon girls and oriental elements as I don't really feel that I experiment with that style as much as I would like to. Also, I like graffiti so I gave the girl some spray cans to add to the mixed elements. I hope you all take a liking to this because i'd love to know there's a whole bunch of people who end up wearing this. This ones for ya'll.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This is in serious need of a close-up, looks pretty neat fro this view but I'd love to swing in closer to investigate before assigning a final score?

eyejacker21

Post a link with a closeup please! :)

pedrofiuza

Yeah, I need a closer look too.

pedrofiuza

Yeah, I need a closer look too.

ivanrodero
1 design submitted - Score now!

FRICKINAWESOME on May 26 '11 This is in serious need of a close-up, looks pretty neat fro this view but I'd love to swing in closer to investigate before assigning a final score?

Yup

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

scibeck

Looks great close up! Is that spray paint in her hands? Bombs? I like the bar code landscape...

amiosa

this looks so awesome!

ivanrodero
1 design submitted - Score now!

A freelance work that I've done for Threadless® in an attempt to mix anime style artwork with a hint of graffiti.

Way to sell it haha

To your question, you can't change it.

UAD MULTIMEDIA

Thanks, good to know for next time.

RadeM

Good work!

No account?