Close
One second...

Bombzai

I've always been interested in drawing anime cartoon girls and oriental elements as I don't really feel that I experiment with that style as much as I would like to. Also, I like graffiti so I gave the girl some spray cans to add to the mixed elements. I hope you all take a liking to this because i'd love to know there's a whole bunch of people who end up wearing this. This ones for ya'll.

Watch this
UAD MULTIMEDIA

I've always been interested in drawing anime cartoon girls and oriental elements as I don't really feel that I experiment with that style as much as I would like to. Also, I like graffiti so I gave the girl some spray cans to add to the mixed elements. I hope you all take a liking to this because i'd love to know there's a whole bunch of people who end up wearing this. This ones for ya'll.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is in serious need of a close-up, looks pretty neat fro this view but I'd love to swing in closer to investigate before assigning a final score?

eyejacker21

Post a link with a closeup please! :)

pedrofiuza

Yeah, I need a closer look too.

pedrofiuza

Yeah, I need a closer look too.

ivanrodero

FRICKINAWESOME on May 26 '11 This is in serious need of a close-up, looks pretty neat fro this view but I'd love to swing in closer to investigate before assigning a final score?

Yup

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

scibeck

Looks great close up! Is that spray paint in her hands? Bombs? I like the bar code landscape...

amiosa

this looks so awesome!

ivanrodero

A freelance work that I've done for Threadless® in an attempt to mix anime style artwork with a hint of graffiti.

Way to sell it haha

To your question, you can't change it.

UAD MULTIMEDIA

Thanks, good to know for next time.

RadeM

Good work!

No account?
Join Us