Close
One second...

RedRum, Mrs. Torrance...

Watch this
Using1Chopstick

This was originally a painting I did on canvas in acrylic. I've always been a avid horror movie fan and The Shining is my personal favorite. This is my interpretation of the infamous"Here's Johnny!" scene from Wendy's point of view. Please help, I would love to get it printed, this shirt would rock! I tried to submit it but they declined it saying that it needed a little more work. So, if anyone has any suggestions.... please share.

Using1Chopstick

This is my first submission ever... so I need some help. I really wanna do this right.

Using1Chopstick

Is there a better way that I should present this idea?

amedeverre

This is pretty awesome, I like it a lot! The only thing I suggest is having the image bigger and taking up more of the tshirt.

Using1Chopstick

thanks for the input.... originally I was considering that. I'll try it out. Thanks.

Dadel-dom

Color maybe? not sure what you're refrencing or going for so can't help you too much...

Using1Chopstick

Colors of the shirt or the image? I'll try a few different shirt colors but the silver on the model was the closest to the background in the original painting I did, thats why I used that.

Using1Chopstick

I took your suggestions, made it bigger, and included other shirt colors... I still feel I need to reorganize the shirts in the picture before its submitted, but this way you get the idea.... any other suggestions?

mirona_palcu

I would suggest cleaning it us a little. I think there are too many shadows on the face. Maybe put a little detail in the hair. As for the T color, you could try something dramatic... like red, since it's a about horror movies.

nicolasmanio

I really like the illustration but there is still something that doesn't convince me about it.. could it be the placement? maybe it should be moved a notch to the right?

please drop a line about mine if you get the chance: Treasure Hound

artisablast

get out of greyscale a bit :-?

Using1Chopstick

see.... originally it was done on canvas for a project that was all about grayscale, and personally thats what i liked about it, it had that black and white horror movie feel, and thats kinda what i wanted to convey....ill try it on red, but i think it might take that away from it....i'll post a pic of the original painting to see if that can help u guys help me... thank u everyone for the input though, its much appreciated

No account?