Close
One second...

Tank top

Watch this
chriscross977

A play on the term tank top, of course. Dive into the tank...top.

vonder

I like the idea, but I'd suggest possibly changing the colours. Also, possibly add more fish, or different types? It's a good start, but I think it needs work. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the diver. Cheers,

if you want to help me out: http://www.threadless.com/critique/89724/Ducky_Dive

Qxzi

I agree with the above, its quite basic at the moment, try and spend some more time with it, adding highlights, shadows, waves, and making the diver and fish seem 3D. Just keep at it!

KING KONG - 2 DAYS LEFT

chriscross977

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ill get a new version cranked out soon

EssereMe

hahahahah so funny! I think you should submit it :)

Please feel free to criticize my work :) thanks...

chriscross977

Added some detail, changed the waves.. and added a killer octopus!

featheredfriend

I like the addition of gradients in the diver and octopus. I wonder if you should re-think the two tone shirt with the wave line. It might look better if you integrate the design onto a single color background and add more bubbles.

If you get a chance, I'd love feedback on my design: In the Wind

ainz_o

i like the idea very clever... i am thinking if you could remove the waves above and make the tshirt look like its under the sea...

Good luck! Check out mine. Thank you!

chriscross977

Good ideas. And I hadn't thought about the stiffness part. Ok ill do another and do something about that waveline. Thanks again guys.

chriscross977

Added a little detail to the octopus and changed it to just one background color. Changed the waves to just white lines. Do you think I should remove the waves completely or keep them?

No account?
Join Us