Close
One second...

You in a box

I liked the idea to make you part of the design since it is a form to personalize your T. I had fun working on this design I hope you all like it. NOTE: print this design with simulated process.

Watch this
el_Heraldo

I liked the idea to make you part of the design since it is a form to personalize your T. I had fun working on this design I hope you all like it. NOTE: print this design with simulated process.

Ernesto.cam

hahaha brilliant idea!

el_Heraldo

thank you for your comments!

amiosa

cool!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

el_Heraldo

ho!! did not know they had done something similar. definitely the neck is a challenge since that is the connection to the user. I had to make many changes to that part.

thanks all for the good comments

el_Heraldo

ho!! did not know they had done something similar. definitely the neck is a challenge since that is the connection to the user. I had to make many changes to that part.

thanks all for the good comments

el_Heraldo

thank you everyone for the nice comments. 4 more days to go!!!!

el_Heraldo

el_Heraldo

el_Heraldo

sorry for the multiple post I do not know why is this happening!!!

angusson

cool! I like it $5

Armfar

Great design! Love it $5

La Calaca

Cool design man! My favorite today $5

Wylie Knowords

Thinking Out of the Box. You did such a great job.

Wylie Knowords

Thinking Out of the Box. You did such a great job.

el_Heraldo

thanks to all the nice comments we have 3 more days of voting!!!!!

nezt

great

nezt

great

Spam69

Nice idea nicely executed

amycap

This is so clever! $5

el_Heraldo

good morning all. Thanks to those night owls that scored my design. Have all a great day, I know I am having one.

:)

yongwei

smart ~

el_Heraldo

Good morning! @ day more for "You in a Box" I really hope it gets printed. Thank you all for the nice comments. Have a great day!

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice placement:D

el_Heraldo

Good Morning All!! this is the last day of "You in a Box" this has been my first best run compared to my other designs. It is hard to tell if this one will get print. I did enjoy the ride and appreciate all the nice comments. One more day!!!

Ayala41

Haha!! Awesome!!! $5

el_Heraldo

thanks again to all that supported this design. This was fun and definitely will try it again with a new design....

good day!!

el_Heraldo

thanks again to all that supported this design. This was fun and definitely will try it again with a new design....

good day!!

Kunichi

that is so epic.

shaygold

:) really nice! 5 check me out!

No account?