Close
One second...

LOOKING FOR A HOT CHICK MODEL FOR DESIGN #6

BROS,

LET ME JUST SAY THAT DESIGN #6 IS LOOKIN' PRETTY FUCKIN' SPECTACULAR SO FAR. THE ONE AND ONLY, MR ROCKS IS THE ARTIST AND HE'S TOTALLY KILLIN' IT. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT IF YOU LIKE THE OTHER FIRESTORM DESIGNS, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE.

ANYWAY, WE NEED A HOT CHICK TO MODEL THE DESIGN. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU'RE WEARIN' A BLANK, BLACK T-SHIRT AND LOOKIN' BADASS. SO, IF YOU'RE A HOT CHICK AND YOU WANT TO BE FUCKIN' IMMORTALIZED IN A FIRESTORM DESIGN PRESENTATION, THEN SEND ME AN E-MAIL: DICKFIRESTORM@GMAIL.COM

IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS, JUST AXE.

• DICK FIRESTORM

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mya Jamila

TOTES COOL

that was me saying I'll take some photos.

deep space monkey
deep space monkey profile pic Alumni

BRO, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG BRO.

I NEED MORE FUCKING AWESOME FIRESTORM SHIT IN MY LIFE. I WANNA SEE SOME NUDITY, SOME VIOLENCE, AND SOME SHIT THAT TIES ALL THAT SHIT TOGETHER INTO A SWEET FUCKING BLACK TEE.

[+duracell-]

grabs popcorn waits for hot chicks

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

Aw hell yeah, I'm always down for more MrRocks pin-ups

rhythmdev9

FUCK YEAH!! SO AMPED, BROS!!

Mya Jamila

granted I'm pretty sure I only fill the requirement of being a chick.

[+duracell-]

^no you have boobs that helps

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

yeah Bro! the world needs anothe scorching Dick Firestorm design! and wow! great to know Mr.Rocks on it! that guy kicks arses bro! and well, hot chicks! yeah!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I'M STOKED FOR THIS DESIGN!!

rbthatcher
rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

YES! I LOVE ME SOME FIRESTORM!!!!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Can I have my dick out in this photo?

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This is your gig, mezo! DO IT!

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

mezo's hot. too bad we're gangwarsing.

Mya Jamila

[+duracell-] on May 12 '11 at 3:40pm ^no you have boobs that helps Black t-shirts disguise boobs. and every female has boobs.

[+duracell-]

Heh actually Mya, the color black makes an object look more rounded, whereas the color white enhances angles. But I don't discriminate. I'm sure anyone here wearing a Dick Firestone design is gonna look bangin'. ;)

[+duracell-]

*Firestorm...damn spellcheck

Mya Jamila

DeeAnn, you totally have boobs! I've seen them!

Really? How I never heard that before? That's amazing? Awesome? Cool? Interesting. That's interesting.

[+duracell-]

Yeah you can see the effect pretty easily in car paint. Compare a black car to its white model equivalent.

side note, has DF used chainsaws yet? there should be chainsaws..and chicks of course

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Mezodick is not right for everyone. Ask your doctor before taking mezodick. Do not operate heavy machines while on mezodick.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

I will do it.

Twiggyhall

Mezodick may cause numbness of the extremities. It may also cause short-term memory loss.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Do not drink alcohol in excess when taking Mezodick, Side effects may include headache, vomiting, fist-pumping, nose bleed and slurred speech.

Mya Jamila

I'm an excellent boob spotter DeeAnn, no need to feel embarrassed by your lack of boob knowledge. :P

Also, I'm sure one of the many photos I took will do however, I'm late for work so, I'll deal with them when I get home.

Mya Jamila

Mezodick may cause extremity rigidity

Mya Jamila

*or at least look well enough for consideration

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I just wasn't friendly to YOU, Leon.

And really, can you blame me?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

and it was awful. you grumped at me for smoking, i destroyed your pants. there was nothing nice about it.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Those pants were a family heirloom. My great-great-grandfather brought them over from wherever he was from.

Mya Jamila

you destroyed DeeAnn's trousers? What were you two doing together?

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Feel free to post pics here...boobs, non boobs and mezodick all appreciated.

Can't wait to finish this btw.... now let me get back to it.

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

I can already tell I'm gonna blow my load all OVER this design

deep space monkey
deep space monkey profile pic Alumni

ewww, it's all in the designs hair and stuff

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

grabs deeann's sock

yoink

Mya Jamila

Knowing DeeAnn it's probably a knee high pretty thing with stripes or monkeys or seaweed.

Also DeeAnn, where did you get your rhumba panties? Did you buy them online? How are they?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us