Close
One second...

Organic Cyber Heart T-Shirt

An idea that I had and finally had time to draw it out.

It's sort of a whole concept in my mind about technology vs. nature. We tend to be too attached to our technological devices, myself included. But also there's this desire to go organic. So I created an organic cyber punk like graphic.

The three pink flowers would be printed with regular printing processes and inks. The grey circuit board lines of the heart and heart rate line in the background would be printed with the silver metallic foil process. That way the idea of circuitry comes across loud and clear.

Watch this
Kat-Bubbles

An idea that I had and finally had time to draw it out.

It's sort of a whole concept in my mind about technology vs. nature. We tend to be too attached to our technological devices, myself included. But also there's this desire to go organic. So I created an organic cyber punk like graphic.

The three pink flowers would be printed with regular printing processes and inks. The grey circuit board lines of the heart and heart rate line in the background would be printed with the silver metallic foil process. That way the idea of circuitry comes across loud and clear.

thatgeekfreak

this is pretty awesome design I would want this as a shirt awesome job

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

dio-03

great design!

No account?