3D Glasses

• by SiHands
  • posted Apr 30, 2011
  • 27 Comments

It's some regular old spectacles... In glorious Anaglyph 3D! Ya get it!?! They're 3D Glasses because they... Oh forget it.
Simple. Bold. Punchy. Retro. Geeky Chic. Everything you want from a Tee!
This simple get detailed design works on any colour scheme including black! A closer look shows reflection detail and shading on the rims. Composed of 5 colours.

Watch this
SiHands

It's some regular old spectacles... In glorious Anaglyph 3D! Ya get it!?! They're 3D Glasses because they... Oh forget it. Simple. Bold. Punchy. Retro. Geeky Chic. Everything you want from a Tee! This simple get detailed design works on any colour scheme including black! A closer look shows reflection detail and shading on the rims. Composed of 5 colours.

tolu.ajayi

Nice work! Does viewing 3d specs on a 3d shirt through 3d glasses make the wearer appear in 4d, 6d or 9d..?

Joffers

Great work! Well deserved 5 stars

skoti

5 stars and ting

taz-pie

isn't this already a company logo somewhere? i am sure i have seen it before...

SiHands

Thanks for the 5$ guys!

and Taz, no I drew it from scratch with vectors, I hadn't heard of that before, Anaglyph 3D is a 60 year old style so I'm sure glasses, and probably every object known to man, have been done in that style before now too, I like mine more though ;)

gelrev

i think this could work, i can see this getting printed, nice one :D

MmmExcellent

YES! Love it, I wanna buy it already!

MmmExcellent

YES! Love it, I wanna buy it already!

Handsyhands

I could comfortably wear one of these while watching my collection of 1950's Sci-fi B movies ... love it and want one. It's a 5 from me.

MrVeezy

As Tony the Tiger would say, this T-shirt is GRRRRRRREEAAATTT!

sturoofer

Ah, 3D glasses, my one weakness. My Achille's heel, if you will.

No account?
Join Us