stomps foot
curses
cries

Watch this
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

I'm sorry?

Mya Jamila

It's been an awful evening since I got home. Minus the family. For once the awful has nothing to do with the family. yay.

Mya Jamila

I just got told that every time I saw something as complicated, while my friend/guy/whatever saw something as simple, he became more unattracted to me.

And so much more. But that's the most recent tidbit of information.

Mya Jamila

And it's like, "I have no fucking control over that shit. That makes it worse." How can I be sorry for seeing many options?

V1ctorya

fuck that shit!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

fucks shit up with Mya

SJ27

He sounds weird.

nikolina100

SJ27 on Apr 22 '11 at 4:57am He sounds weird.

for serious!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

That's kinda harsh. However, if he does feel that way, better you find out sooner rather than later. Less of a time waste.

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

I hate boys

[+duracell-]

That's a pretty common thing though. Girls will tend to find problems with things that guys never even knew existed. They all do that. The attraction thing just comes out of frustration with the situation. Guys want to fix the problem and be done with it.. while girls tend to not be able to explain with the problems is, or not be willing to even share what it is.

[+duracell-]

If he did say that whole "becoming more unatracted" bit to you though, that is pretty disrespectful.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Actually, Chad sort of has a point, though I'd point out that sometimes the gender roles are actually reversed. He probably expressed "I'm frustrated, confused and stressed out" in a very stupid manner.

Mya Jamila

Him: "If you want to get together to watch a movie we can?" Me: "Sorry, it's a tad late for me to head out when I have to get into town, and back home, on public transit." Him: "Well, you can always crash at my place." Grrr.

I was super hurt by that comment but if he'd told me earlier that he had problems with some of what I said I'd have toned it down / not expressed most of those thoughts. I can't know how much something irritates someone unless they tell me & I'd hoped he'd picked up I liked feedback. Guess not? :/

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

Why is crashing at his place not a good thing? You can tag team some videogames.

rossmat8

I would've at the very least offered to pick you up.

Mya Jamila

Because it would be weird since I've only ever shared the bed with him. Granted, the first time I slept over nothing happened and that was awesome. Maybe crashing at his place would be fine. But, it just reeks of the first time I went over and he waited for five minutes into the movie to like, launch himself at me. Honestly. I spent more time laughing than being won over it was so unexpected and funny.

Heh. I wouldn't expect that anyway Ross but, he doesn't have a car in Vancouver, and I don't have my full license yet, so it's public transit for both of us anyway. And I'm a 40 minute walk away from my nearest bus stop.

rossmat8

Wow I would never go any where that required a 40 minute walk.

Mya Jamila

Heh. I make the half walk super regularly now that there's a smaller bus that comes half way. However, it stops running around 5pm so, it's basically useless if I want to go out in the evening, or come home in the evening/night. I made the walk super regularly prior to that bus running but I more often cycled to the bus stop, making it a 20 minute bike ride.

rossmat8

That's a little more manageable, but yeah expecting you to walk 40 minutes late at night is a little ridiculous on his part.

azyura
azyura profile pic Alumni

whats wrong? another emo poem?

rossmat8

Actually if you'd read the blog it's about a relationship and isn't really emo at all. But since you asked here's an emo poem

There once was an emo with long black hair He hated his life, his parents didn't care Every night he cried he cried He slit his wrist he died he died

Mya Jamila

I don't even know how to write an emo poem. Thanks to Ross I now know it contains a lot of mentions of crying. But thanks for thinking I care enough about how crappy I'm feeling to become emo!

Mya Jamila

Oh my goodness. Wow.

No account?
Join Us