how can i put a picture in a comment?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

see next to the comment box there's a thing that says Allowed HTML? click the one that says img and paste your image link between the quotation marks.

loudo

cool thanks a lot leon!

loudo

loudo

loudo

but the pictures need to be on threadless.com? cuz i just tried with a picture i have on my computer and it didnt work... :(

rhythmdev9

it just needs to be somewhere on the interwebs...

loudo

loudo

but from facebook for example it doesnt work right? (sorry about asking all those questions i'm trying to understand)

loudo

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

loudo on Apr 20 '11 at 8:12pm but the pictures need to be on threadless.com? cuz i just tried with a picture i have on my computer and it didnt work... :(

Oh boy.

No, you need to have the photo somewhere publicly accessible. I suggest making an account at photobucket.com (free, and you can toss whatever you want up there).

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

interesting, for some reason the link I posted decided to link back to this blog. Photobucket Link

loudo

loudo

yeah it works! im a douchcanoe!! but thanks a lot!

braddraws

guess wanted to see if it works for me

Mr.MacGuffin

Computer Skillz For Dummies Test: Ignore

Mr.MacGuffin

Yeah, I got it. What an achievement, haha. Thanks for the info.

Owtee

Checking!!

Owtee

Owtee

tad03

I AM Avatars

Just opened a photobucket account and I am now trying out to see if the posting to reply works.

I AM Avatars

WOW - It shows up even big ;-) Please let me know what you think, this design is still in critiques. http://www.threadless.com/critique/103562/Rose_X

By the way what do I have to do to post the Design Title as clickable link, instead of the url?

Still new here, still learning ;-)

Thanks a bunch.

I AM Avatars

Here is the White Tee version

Ferz

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us