From Russia with Love

From Russia with Love

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
cinegunfun

I think TANK version would be very ironic and amazing!

jemacarrie

Thank you, I'll be back soon

VpG

lol! Hа здоровье! :-D

Wumponator

I love the patterns and stuff. Cool design.

simison

I love this shirt, if they ever found a way to get it on the back it would be a buy in a heartbeat

Jaxxer

I really like this one but I'm not sure why it's printed on a tee long enough to double as a dress! The base of the shirt manages to reach way past my jeans pockets and I have to roll it up to where other shirts end (:P

OREayda

I just got this and I'm returning it. The printing is done really crappily. There are some white fold spots on the black print on the bottom. When I received the shit, the front was completely attached to the back. And when I unattached it, the entire thing just felt gross. I was really excited about this one. But this is the first crappy shirt I've ever received from threadless, so I'm not having a problem exchanging it for something else.

OREayda

I just got this and I'm returning it. The printing is done really crappily. There are some white fold spots on the black print on the bottom. When I received the shit, the front was completely attached to the back. And when I unattached it, the entire thing just felt gross. I was really excited about this one. But this is the first crappy shirt I've ever received from threadless, so I'm not having a problem exchanging it for something else.

jinggle

I love this print, but I have the same situation as OREayda and I'm exchanging it.

paulohsms

It is an excelent design, but i have the same issue as OREayda and jinggle. Also it will be first time i'll have to send a t-shirt from threadless back.

Einsteincaller

I had the same problem with this t-shirt and returned it. We got the reply that they would only pay for the t-shirt itself since they didn't consider it to be damaged. Did anybody got their shipping costs returned and a coupon? The policy says you should get a coupon for the inconvenience if you receive a defective item and I definitely think this was the case!

koivo
koivo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

actually when i got mine shirt i was in a RAGE because of the quality (( can't do anything with it guys, as i'm just a designer

paulohsms

I could not exchange the order because the mail woman said it would cost almost the price i paid for them, just to deliver back.

I am afraid of buying new clothes on threadless, and they be delivered with those bad quality tissues.

tn813

Yep. I had the same problems with the terrible print job, but didn't even bother returning because of the cost of shipping, now its prob too late to get a refund anyway. I'd also add that the t-shirt material is incredibly thin and flimsy, basically see thru... I guess some people like thin material but this is ridiculous. And the alignment of the print is about 6 inches lower on the chest than is depicted in photo of the male model, which further makes it look like some weird dress-tshirt hybrid, along with how long the shirt itself is.

Just terrible, unacceptable execution in nearly every facet, aside from the design itself of course. I feel terrible for you koivo, they totally butchered your work. There's no way I'm ordering anything from threadless ever again unless this is rectified and they do your design justice.

tn813

Yep. I had the same problems with the terrible print job, but didn't even bother returning because of the cost of shipping, now its prob too late to get a refund anyway. I'd also add that the t-shirt material is incredibly thin and flimsy, basically see thru... I guess some people like thin material but this is ridiculous. And the alignment of the print is about 6 inches lower on the chest than is depicted in photo of the male model, which further makes it look like some weird dress-tshirt hybrid, along with how long the shirt itself is.

Just terrible, unacceptable execution in nearly every facet, aside from the design itself of course. I feel terrible for you koivo, they totally butchered your work. There's no way I'm ordering anything from threadless ever again unless this is rectified and they do your design justice.

tn813

tn813

the fuck... now the comments system triple posted my comment. Threadless blows.

Emjaydavis

REPRINT PLEASE!

ritmraz

please pre-print them!

Bartkim

quality is the lowest

briedisk

Those symbols ar more Latvian than Russian, so its more like from Latvia with love :)

josiefraser

This is a great print - but the quality of the shirt is very disappointing. Extremely thin fabric which doesn't suit the shirt pattern at all.

PabloW92

Too bad, I was going to buy this, but everyones saying the quality sucks =(

Pwj

Bad printing! :|

DenSvenskaMig

Well the printing on the one I bought is great and I am satisfied with the quality of the fabric. As a fan of nordic/aztec patterns, I must say I am really glad I found this tee! n_n

fabw

Poor printing quality: smudgy and gunky at the bottom with folded areas here and there creating patches of the shirt left blank in the middle of the big black band at the bottom. I was able to return it and get both the shipping and the shirt refunded.

Nice.s.t.e.e.

This should have the option to be bought as a tank top as well...

RaneForrest

Very bad quality. The fabric is so thin, that I could see my skin through it. Also the front and the back were all 'glued' together. This one i ordered over six months ago, so I really don't know have they made any improvements to this shirt.

dpakyy

And just to let you know - it's not because this T-Shirt have Russian print!

artemias

i've ordered iphone case with such print and it is of an excellent quality.

ixley

I thought this was a great design, but the quality of the shirt and printing was horrible. Flimsy shirt (so thin you could see through it), and the print had 'crease marks' and was generally poor quality – black looked faded before even being washed. I now am much more wary of the shirts I buy from Threadless. I wish they were a bit more consistent with their sourcing!

PabloW92

Is the quality still bad?

nalann

This is such a cool design! bummed to hear the quality doesn't match it

Akibare

I didn't think the shirt I just got was as flimsy as everyone is saying, and the print job on mine was good, but the very first time I washed it, the black became light grey and the red became pink. The shirt looks like it's ten years old and I've barely worn it. Too bad, because the design is great.

NobleBear

Как коренному русскому мне не очень нравится этот дизайн. Он не свойственен нам. Вот есть узоры под названием Хохлома или Гжель, вот они реально наши))))

NobleBear

Как коренному русскому мне не очень нравится этот дизайн. Он не свойственен нам. Вот есть узоры под названием Хохлома или Гжель, вот они реально наши))))

jamesmerrick9

I with noble 'Как коренному русскому мне не очень нравится этот дизайн. Он не свойственен нам. Вот есть узоры под названием Хохлома или Гжель, вот они реально наши))))'

theresadunn

I bought this tshirt some months ago and i got it back because printed was sooo low-quality and the size was ridicoulously big. It;s shame cause the design is great.

kpbridge

I bought a Girly tee this year - the size was perfect and fabric weight too (regular strong cotton) but the design inks have faded very quickly. I'm not wearing it as much as i'd like 'cos each time it washes, more ink goes. I LOVE this design and would buy it again but would REALLY like stronger print.

andrew.esquivel.142

I really like the design but after one wash, the designs became faded. :(

infinitelyy

whyyy is this not on a sweatshirt!

mrphoreal

I would buy this if it was printed on both sides.

kpbridge

Hi, I wrote below. If anyone reads this who can change the kind of inks being used, I'm still keen to buy another one....

Osiir

This should be printed on both sides.

cynthialamwn

It definitely needs stronger print. I love this design so much but I dare not to wear so frequently.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us