Close
One second...

all our love

Watch this
hello323

i used ballance so that there could be a balance in the color. also the black and grey contrast each other so it makes it look good.

hello323

i made sum changes to my tshit thingy i added sum color to it. and i diplayed a balance of color along with it.hop u like it

hello323

i made sum changes to my tshit thingy i added sum color to it. and i diplayed a balance of color along with it.hop u like it

matthewcramer

There is no picture here. Improve your spelling.

matthewcramer

The drawing on version 2 is good. I would like to see it on a shirt.

hello323

its alright i think. it has a balance of color. the black and white contrat each other. it aint done though

matthewcramer

I think you need to add some more color to the design. I like the drawing so far. What ESLR is this supposed to be?

TwiggyTwo

I think the profile of the face should be a whole head. It looks like its just been cut off a page at the moment. Include the whole head and centre it in the teeshirt. maybe make it like a silhouette in a block colour - maybe black. Give the planet more detail and colour. Get rid of the smilie face...it doesn't really serve any purpose. Also what is the thing coming out of the mouth? maybe you could get rid of that too?

No account?