Why So Curious?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Itchitaka

I'm so glad that they decided to print this shirt! Instant buy! =D

4daughters

Wow, that is amazing. Wish I had thought of it!

julyby32

awesome design!!

julyby32

awesome design!!

julyby32

awesome design!!

olsenkn98

It's too bad the girly t is pastey! It loses the curious george bit when it's not yellow, and the girls' t's are always that color, so I have like four like that! Please when you re-print, and I know you will because this design is stellar, print the girly t on YELLOW!! High five for the rockin' design!

embuscade

I would love to get this shirt for my son. Please print it on kids tee! :)

jesserose

ha this shirt is great. i do agree though with olsenkn98 on the girls shirt being printed in yellow. the pastel takes away from the graphic. However, I still bought the shirt just in the mens size and i'll just take it in later

andyhunt
andyhunt profile pic Alumni

Thanks everybody!

DaFran

It's cool ;D

Tressla

The color of the girl's tee isn't great. Love the idea though.

siobhanmaura

I LOVE this! It would be amazing if it could be printed on a onesie or kids tee so that I could get it for my son!

Adhesive_Hippo
1 design submitted -

Blast. Proof you should take action on your ideas when you think of them. Thought of this a couple months ago and never drew it. Aw well, great execution and congrats!

creepsville

Stolen idea from the internet. Well done.

gachzorge

My last name is George, so it really makes me want this shirt, and I'm broke and want to save up for the 12 month tee club... who wants to buy it for me?

Dingdogglewoo

I want this shirt so badly but I can't pull off yellow!

Dingdogglewoo

Could this be done as a print?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Suuuuuuper clever idea, even though I'm tired of Joker parodies. Grats Andy!

phraze
phraze profile pic Alumni

Cool!! Grats man :)

gayeld

Very cool.

Doc_T

BRILLIANT!!!

jorjkyuriuss

my namesake! and absolutely love. buying in progress!

oddice

Should be available in children sizes!

andyhunt

@oddice - I agree!

Harukio

I am SO tired of the "Why so serious?" saying, yet... THIS TEE IS PRETTY DARN GREAT! :D

Cactusjake

I find most of the tshirts on this website to be esoteric hipster garbage (hence why I have purchase maybe 6 shirts in 3 years)

But this it brilliant and I have already ordered one.

SoDakGuy

THAT is genius.

Heivi

threadless dudes, PLEASE, let us choose the tee color!!

Dadel-dom

AWESOME DESIGN!!! ...shame on the tee color though...

artslaveangst

Love the shirt. Buying for my hubby. Would have bought two, but you guys seem to hate us 3x'ers.

paprixer

That's damn funny

Bigfoot69

Awesome!!

alanis
alanis profile pic Alumni

hahaha cool design, really funny!

rockinsocs

haha, this made me laugh! putting this in my cart asapa

anaringasu

Really? I've only seen a million pics like this since the movie came out. It wasn't witty then, it's not witty now.

muchoDenero

Wow... genius, simply genius.

luthorlover

Why is this not printed in kid's sizes? I would buy an infant tee and a 4yr old tee! Please print in kids sizes!!

andyhunt

I agree that kids' sizes would be great! You can use the "request a reprint" link under "Add to cart" to let Threadless know.

Meriame

I just want to personally thank you, Andy Hunt, for designing this t-shirt and getting it printed at Threadless. I gave this to my boyfriend for our anniversary and he absolutely loved it because it's as if it were made for him. He collects monkey toys and other monkey memorabilia, and so I always call him my Curious George. Also, the Batman series has been his favorite thing since he was 6 years old and the Joker is one of his idols. To top it off, he looks great in dark yellow, lol. When I saw this, I had to get it for him right away. Absolutely perfect! Thank you.

andyhunt

WOW, Meriame, that's wonderful! Very glad to be of service :D

Doc_T

So.Much.Win.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Wow, bumped up to reprint already.

Vaginen

It's amazing!! But can you print it on a grey tee? Is that posible?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us