Close
One second...

Funkalicious: iPhone 4 Case

Funkalicious: iPhone 4 Case

Watch this
hannahanna

why do these only work for AT&T phones? what is different to a iPhone 4 that is not with AT&T? the image looks like the case would be compatible with my iPhone (not in the US with AT&T) ......where does the issue lie?

thanks

aled

Good point.

DanoFive-O

If by any chance you guys could make this universal, that'd be awesome. I have the iPhone 4 for Verizon and I'm looking at this case and the Radios one. But sadly both are for AT&T iPhones only.

spencmm

Its a conspiracy!!!!

jasontors

agreed, iphone 4 for verizon is a must, cmon!

jasontors

it turns out that on the V-iphone 4 the mute/vol buttons are a millimeter down to make room for the antenna bar, everything else is the same. Threadless, I love you, please send out an email when you have the V-iphone cases!

Cheryl.L.Richmond

More ATT cases please! They're all sold out right now, EXCEPT this one (which is really cute and all, but I wanted to order 2 cases today).

MushroomBoy1022

Cases for Verizon phones! And for Iphone 5, amirite? ;D

Alexvds

Hello, I'm from Holland and would love to have this one for the iPhone 4S! ;) Just a little question: What is AT&T?

Alexvds

Hello, I'm from Holland and would love to have this one for the iPhone 4S! ;) Just a little question: What is AT&T?

Alexvds

Midnight Music

would love as iPod Touch 4 generation cases

keenubee

Hi, what is material?

killatr3v0r

make this for verizon.... please....

kbtrix

please, Please, PLEASE make this for iPhone 4S / Universal. this is my favorite ever threadless design, and I miss my Astro Man (as I call him) on my iPhone :(

No account?