Close
One second...

A Hug For Japan

Inspired by the current situation affecting Japan. I wanted to focus on an interesting concept that was still powerful and would communicate the purpose behind the image. I would like to use half of the proceeds to a respectable Japan Aid organization.

I looked up the Threadless Causes page and there was not a Challenge for Japan, so I submitted it here as well.

Watch this
courtneywirthit

Inspired by the current situation affecting Japan. I wanted to focus on an interesting concept that was still powerful and would communicate the purpose behind the image. I would like to use half of the proceeds to a respectable Japan Aid organization.

I looked up the Threadless Causes page and there was not a Challenge for Japan, so I submitted it here as well.

senseidani

that's cool!

check my design, it's the last day!!

senseidani

that's cool!

check my design, it's the last day!!

PaddyC

Love the design and the emotion it evokes. The Japanese schoolgirl hugging up to the sun gives it an innocent and beautiful feel.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

radiomode
radiomode profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

so cute

musketon

cool!

Jawz13

Yes. Love this.

samifink.is

LOVE. Threadless must print this.

V Creations

cool! nice job!=) keep it up!

ScissorPuppet

beautifully well done. I love it and would get it if not for the one flaw that throws it off. the rear leg is significantly shorter than the front one. the perspective is messed up because of it. I would suggest fixing that if the design does not get printed. if it does, cool. thats just my take.

Wilfur

Beautiful work~ 5

JLBradford

Nice. There was a Japan Cause, but it's over. This stands on its own though.

Anishaxx1
Anishaxx1 profile pic Alumni

Beautiful and such a sweet style of drawing. Good luck!!!

xevixeis

Good style!

DavidBS
1 design submitted -

good cause.

Daviisilva

beautiful!! 5$

JSievert

She looks so sad. Great design.

No account?