• posted Mar 21, 2011
  • 22 Comments

Spaced Out

Watch this
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

congrats john!

kasey.hunter1

SO awesome. thanks so much for this... I am going to miss the shuttle program dearly.

rrnora

No girly 2XL. Thanks. :P

meoakley

is this printed on an american apparel t or threadless t? or do you only print on one type now? pleaseeeeee say AA

phraze
phraze profile pic Alumni

Congrats this is so cool!

peashooterpj

This shirt is great but i can't tell what the 'face' is supposed to be. It looks like a camel or possibly a lion. I'm not the only one who sees this right? The space-mask 'eyes' are too perfect for them not to double as eyes.

Kuso!

@peashooter don't worry you're not alone, I definitely see a face in the design, especially in the small thumbnail

allidoisparty

It looks a little like the cover to the Bassnectar album Underground Communication. Either way, sick shirt and I am gonna rock it at the Bassnectar show coming up.

Sharpmarker108

its a lion, you can easily see in the small thumbnail. Amazing, i had to get it

Sharpmarker108

its a lion, you can easily see in the small thumbnail. Amazing, i had to get it

Bilama

awesomeawesome!

Bilama

awesomeawesome!

Chitownchica

Buying this for my trip down to see the final launch!

katieoros

Best shirt I've worn in a long time. I LOVE this design!!!

Nostalgic732

This is one of my favorite designs I've seen!

sydney20p

Great shirts. This is really some awesome shirts you guys have. I design oak bed. I think you are really very talented.

jfisher4

I'm soooooo pissed I lost this shirt. I requested a reprint after I lost it about a year ago, but they still haven't reprinted it. I've checked everytime they email me saying there's reprints. SO PLEASE PEOPLE REQUEST A REPRINT! LET'S DO IT!

No account?
Join Us