Windsurfingbird

Windsurfingbird

Watch this
SMC121

I got mine a couple days ago. Amazing.

Mocha111

@InvalidPineapple - what, this junk? http://www.threadless.com/critique/84124/Ink_Bird - don't flatter yourself, sir. you drew a black bird and so now all art containing a black bird is a rip off of your preschool finger-painting? Sorry to be harsh but it's rude to insinuate that someone's art is a rip off for no reason at all other than you being jealous.

iroktheboybeaters

CRAP I MISSED THE REPRINT!!! Um ... so ... does anyone want to sell me a Girly M? =D =D =D

nicklaus14

This is such a good shirt.. please reprint!

nicklaus14

This is such a good shirt.. please reprint!

claudem

This design was fine but the shirt itself was so thin I can see almost through it, also it was cut way too short so it rides up my back. Most of the other shirts were fine but there seems to be a few slipping through that are made of junk material. Nothing about the design though, I still look it - just wish it was printed on a decent tshirt.

claudem

love it

vailakis

love the design

tiestoota

reprin love the design :

eagleflyte

Please reprint! I really want this shirt :D

JamLover

Make it a hoodie PLEASE!

majrusty

That is pretty cool. like it.

cpecto

This would make a killer guy's tank top, hoodie is kinda cool too.. oh please!

davmmx

Worthless tee because of the shirt itself. The fabric is so thin you can see mi nipples through it. It's a pity because I liked the design, but I will remember this when someone says a shirt has bad quality, and I will avoid it like the plague

dreamdictator

Reprint! It's such an awesome design.

No account?
Join Us