Close
One second...

Rove

This piece was done/inspired on the idea of been out on the wonder, going places collecting wisdom and failures but more importantly how we move ( such as immigrating from another country to move out of your house) and there is always something that you will take that is much valuable then your typical materialistic things, your: values, culture, believes, ideas, those little things that always make who you are. The rooster is a bird that in many countries is still used as currency or as a gift when people make visits or pay things off, I decided to use is as a metaphor of been taken to somewhere new, to adapt to a new environment and keep caring on with the given journey, not saying that there is no choice involve like going back but sometimes the journey becomes the choice. Well I hope you guys enjoy it and I will make a few more pieces in the same way so stay around.

Watch this
fredyfredyfredy

This piece was done/inspired on the idea of been out on the wonder, going places collecting wisdom and failures but more importantly how we move ( such as immigrating from another country to move out of your house) and there is always something that you will take that is much valuable then your typical materialistic things, your: values, culture, believes, ideas, those little things that always make who you are. The rooster is a bird that in many countries is still used as currency or as a gift when people make visits or pay things off, I decided to use is as a metaphor of been taken to somewhere new, to adapt to a new environment and keep caring on with the given journey, not saying that there is no choice involve like going back but sometimes the journey becomes the choice. Well I hope you guys enjoy it and I will make a few more pieces in the same way so stay around.

gojirra
gojirra profile pic Alumni

Wow, fantastic illustration! $5

nicebleed
nicebleed profile pic Alumni

awesome! 5$

yotar76

nice

yotar76

nice

rnlynam
rnlynam profile pic Alumni

Looks awesome man!!! 5$$$$ print!!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Whoa...cool!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Really impressively drawn, both minutely and for the big picture. haha@anchor tat!

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

nice illo

pabbers

DUDE! this s pro!. i love the wings

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

winner 5$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

teetreedesign

amazing illu and very interesting description (interpretation)! I hope that it will be printed:)

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

very cool!

scibeck

I love this fredy cubed!

brentz

Really, really good! 5

take a look at my Zombie Brains from outter space

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Neat!

Anishaxx1