Close
One second...

Dont vote on my design and I wont vote on yours....

Or maybe I will.....
How about lets take this old school and let what will be, be!
Bottom line is that me, you and the other guy on the blogs that make up the percentage of voting on each of our hard toiled over designs is not going to make a shit bit of difference in the long scheme of things so lets knock it off.
Make a "check out my new design" or "Blah, Blah, Blah is up for scoring" blog and let it ride, if the design and concept are strong it will shine without the help of these useless blogs, such has always been true.

In closing I would love to see your design so please make a blog to bring it to my attention but leave it there and dont whore yourself out with a vote for vote pity plea.
I love This place as much as I love coming home from work every day but typing in "www.threadless.com" and seeing a whole page of vote trading blogs has kept me away, I dont want to be away so knock it the fuck off and allow me to comfortably kick it in peace with my family that I call threadless.
Thanks guys, I've missed you sooo much : )

Watch this
mark722
mark722 profile pic Alumni

hahaha, Lu you mang..........Jesus.

mark722

keep waiting Charity my dear, it will be coming up early summer! dont cheat on me!

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

Great blog. Fully support this. I used some of those promotion blogs in the past but they've become a cancer.

mark722

sorry hun but I aint perfect, all I can offer is my best

Resistance

Well geez, mark. I'll just... Oh you're talking to Charity.

mark722

haha you bastard, hows your wife? not sleeping in the car I hope

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

oh hi remember me

Resistance

Sleeping in the car? What do I look like? A rich man?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

haha, I agree man, it's amazing when I come on the blogs and someone has bumped a zillion and one "I will vote on your designs!" blogs, some from thousands of days ago.

I just make a process blog or a blog about a new sub but don't promise I'll return the favor and try not to be TOO annoying about it...besides, everyone knows I vote on 99.99 percent of the subs here anyway whether they vote on mine or not, so it's kind of a useless gesture :)

Also, I'm just placing this link to my latest collab with Tony Centeno in here to make it easier for you to consciously see the design and choose to ignore voting on it!

EN AJUSTES

I like this blog. It's well thought out and executed.

mark722

I like jeff

mark722

Hi you!!

Manupix
1 design submitted -

This is the Blog.

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

i love this blog

ma kettle

this blog should be bumped many times a day to cover all time zones! haha!!

HorsefaceDee

bump for a great blog

Wilfur

Agree your "if the design and concept are strong it will shine without the help of these useless blogs".

I hope my sub can be shine in your eyes XD check mine if you like it ^^

mark722

: ) this blog is going to turn into stands against, I can feel it

HorsefaceDee

hey mark, if you vote for me I will vote for you..;)..oh wait I never sub anymore..never mind

Resistance

Gosh, people are effin clueless.

I'm gonna make an account called ZeroMonster, and I'm going to visit every promotion blog and give a warning. Spamming promotion blogs and other subs will earn you an automatic ZERO from the zero monster. Take your chance, if you dare

No account?
Join Us