Close
One second...

Ageist

I only approve of the wearing of this by little kids. If you're in middle or high school, please don't order.

Watch this
mfunk9786

i only approve the wearing of this by no one. it's awful.

larchie

Oh lord

hazy_sunday

^truf.

it makes me think of when i was little and would watch the olsen twin mystery movies, and there would be music videos afterward. they had one that was called "brother for sale" and i seem to remember a gigantic inflatable panda.

UberRyan

ive lost all hope.

arzie13

Then go ahead and uberleave uberRyan.

ladykat

One sister for sale!
One sister for sale!
One crying and spying young sister for sale!
I'm really not kidding,
So who'll start the bidding?
Do I hear a dollar?
A nickel?
A penny?
Oh, isn't there, isn't there, isn't there any
One kid who will buy this old sister for sale,
This crying and spying young sister for sale?

davidmerriman

^^ that book was so great

ohyoustealher

Let's go back tot he Olsen twins Brother for Sale thing... I mean they had a music video and everything. Which was great because it showed me exactly how to set up a booth to sell my own brother. No one ever wanted him, though.

whisper in water

Hahah, I totally think about that Olsen twins music video every time I see this shirt, ohyoustealher! "Brooottthhher for sale! Only fifty cents!" Heehee!

NatySpaghetti

it would be scary if you saw kids wearing this, i think its a little unnopropiate, what if someone came and asked the little kid if he was for sale? and he would be like YES I AM, I AM ON SALE, BUY ME! and the guy would say "I have 5 dollars" and the kid would go "ILL TAKE IT! THANK YOU FOR BUYING!" and takes the little kid

o.O

emmu

True, it would be kind of sad to see small children wearing it.... So, like mfunk said, no one should wear it.

catdogpigduck

tell people how they should live there lives. that's like the first sign of assholism

exclamatoryphrase

i think it would be funny if certain people wore it

notacrnflkgirl

ladykat: Holy crap, Shel Silverstein! He's so awesome. ♥

NatySpaghetti: I think the kid would be smart enough to know he wasn't really on sale. And if he wasn't and let himself get kidnapped, he probably would've been kidnapped sometime anyway. The shirt's not to blame.

catdogpigduck: Telling me to not tell others to not wear this shirt is therefore aholeism by your logic. But I disagree with it and you, and I don't think either of us is an ahole. :)

To all: I still think it would be acceptable on grade school-age kids, and maybe über-perfect overachieving teens (the irony of it all!).

No account?