Close
One second...

Monster Steps on Plug

Watch this
Lou Co Bow

everyones done it and it's not nice!

sausage_moe

I have two huge scars in my right foot from a plug... but i like your character design a lot.

m.o.brye

feel the pain only by looking at it ^^ wonderful done, funny and cool. I'd submit.

Maybe you could check out mine? rock the prudence

BCN76

hahahahaaa, great design, love the style ;)

If you have a chance take a look at my critique:ANIMETRIS. Comments and ideas are most appreciated. Thanks!

Lou Co Bow

I am just unsure if the monsters expression is right

Lou Co Bow

I am just unsure if the monsters expression is right

m.o.brye

I agree with tomilee, the expression is already wonderful, but biting its lip could be very cool, too. I think it shouldn't look much more painful or shocked, the expression makes the illo so charming.

Lou Co Bow

tried the biting lip look and didn't look better, might enter this as it is

also have this one up for thoughts

HeyItsKatheh

I love this!! That monster is so cute and I love the colors that you chose for the design and for the shirt. Submit! :)

check out mine? Fancy Octi

strnghld

hm.. really nice and cute :D sorry but i don't have any critique your design are great :D just sub it and let me know so i can vote my 5$ :D

if you have some minute can you give some comment and sugest ? :D love to have it :D

http://www.threadless.com/critique/85354/shout_it_out

IamDude

May be try a monster more "surprise" but this version is really cool ! Great work !

Critique mine?

Lou Co Bow

it's the look of pain and not sure what to do about it is the expression I was going for!

Lou Co Bow

only some very tiny changes!

uncoeuraweigh

On second glance, i would change the hands a little. Maybe a little more angular on the knuckles to keep them in the same style as the elbows and shoulders. Nonetheless, an awesome design!

uncoeuraweigh

On second glance, i would change the hands a little. Maybe a little more angular on the knuckles to keep them in the same style as the elbows and shoulders. Nonetheless, an awesome design!

firion

Great, I like the colors and the shadow! It's ready!

Could you see and post a comment on my design? thanx!

GadYariv

loooooooooooooove it submit!

and if you can vote for my designs Martian mermaid

Lou Co Bow

Thanks for all the comments It's now up for voting Here

No account?
Join Us