Close
One second...

the paper wars

Watch this
manolovich

4 colors on white

Bockelmann

I don't like the scissors. They don't match.

Bockelmann

I don't like the scissors. They don't match.

colajet

Cool! I'd love to see this printed!! :D

5eb895

I like that! Nice idea and i like the colors. But maybe you should change the scissors, make them more tiny, and more compact, like a bunch of tiny flying scissors with a straight direction. Anyway, it's cool :D

manolovich

OK... looks like nobody likes my scissors :-( It´s the most difficult part in the design 'cos I think if they are too small they will not be visible (not sure anyway)... I wanted the scissors to look more like a symbol or an icon than a real object (like a "cut here" symbol). I've made another try with the typicall broken line, but I'm not really sure if it has become better... Thanks everybody!

jaikoab

I really like the sea and the scissors too, but i think you should try with different positions, it seems to be the same scissor copied and pasted several times. Nice idea!

I'd appreciate if you critic my design...

manolovich

OK, a new version: I've redrawn the scissors, reduced the number of them, and tried to improve the effect of bombs being dropped (with position and rotation)... I've also given the boats the opportunity to defend themselves :-)

5eb895

mmm, this one is much better! love it!

5eb895

p.s. "está tó perita" :D

manolovich

Once the trajectory of the scissors-boms is corrected, I think I can return yo the idea of three rows, which looks more like a bomb-dropping (I think, fortunately I've never seen one). I think I'm submitting this one... ¿any last-minute advice?

blattinae

Submit, would def buy!

5eb895

:D i like it!

manolovich

I've finally pushed it!!!

If you like it vote please!!!

paper wars

No account?