Close
One second...

Hand of Nature

Hand made out of vines with stars wrapping around to give the feel of magic, hope you like it :)

Watch this
MyDarkestDays

Hand made out of vines with stars wrapping around to give the feel of magic, hope you like it :)

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Really interesting design - you've nailed it as well - looks superb. I'd shift it up a little bit placement wise but that's a minor quibble. 5!

daleconcepts

looks so small .. but in anyway it has a good point of letting it there maybe,, great concept

Deezerrr

Absolutely amazing!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

smooth style, very convincing 3d effect.

Gibbenz

Dude I seriously love this, $5! :D

Futurology

sparkling goodness!

kylaknowles

like tinker bell huh! I like the design for my next tat! :P

Anishaxx1
Anishaxx1 profile pic Alumni

The design is so pretty, it really needs to be a little bigger and on the center so it shines! The idea and the illustration are beautiful.

theevidenceisme

Pretty design. I agree that it should be in the center of the tee. But, I also have to admit that I didn't see the hand without reading the title.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

nice work - cool

thechild
thechild profile pic Alumni

very cool

m.o.brye

finally up for voting =D

teesees

Haha I don't know why this made me laugh :D

cute!

Wilfur

Amazing line and color~ love it~

figkiller2006

id buy a 1000 of them to sell in my store no prob, grate job its the best iv seen...

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

gojirra
gojirra profile pic Alumni

Interesting, you used a 3d program to make this?

MyDarkestDays

Nope.. Done in iustrator

Threadvote

I love the design and the message of magic in nature! I do think the design would get more attention if it were higher on the shirt, but appreciate the originality of the design placement. at the lower level. Great design.

MyDarkestDays

Check out my other design.. it's placement is on the top with leafs falling down

rampagingmonkey3

its a cool design but id lik to see more

No account?