Close
One second...

Born Like This

All people deserve equal rights! That's what I try to capture in this simple, but powerful design. I know this is a very sensitive topic, so be nice! My parents anniversary is coming up, and its big one! I would appreciate it if you would help me win so I can give them some well-earned money to them as a gift. Thanks! Love you guys.

Watch this
AndareAvanti

All people deserve equal rights! That's what I try to capture in this simple, but powerful design. I know this is a very sensitive topic, so be nice! My parents anniversary is coming up, and its big one! I would appreciate it if you would help me win so I can give them some well-earned money to them as a gift. Thanks! Love you guys.

Futurology

Powerful message! turned out great!

Mr Vela

i love it!

Binxent
Binxent profile pic Alumni

very nice.. great job!

AndareAvanti

I'm hoping the bad votes are for the design and not the message.

Wilfur

Beautiful illo, good job!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I could see this selling really well at Pride festivals, nice work.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

NIIIIIIICE

5eb895

love the message, but the desing's a little bit poor. :/ you could do it better! :)

gojirra
gojirra profile pic Alumni

pretty clever.

m.o.brye

I like that very much. The idea of course is great and you can totally see it in the design though it is not striking. Plus it is quite pretty. 5* =)

dancenkflame

clever.. the message pulls through :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

fiZzMaNLeY

I don't get it. What does this mean?

batty4bats1990

^do you live in a closet?

VERY nice work! Would buy this right NOW for my little bro.

AndareAvanti

Thanks guys! Keep the voting going!

KickAciddyKid

5$ I painted a picture similar to this on a shirt a few months ago, but yours is much nicer than mine. Hope i get some money to buy this if/when it get put into ciculation.

No account?