Close
One second...

Nervous Breakdown

Watch this
Hyperworm

Front - nerve system, Back - skeleton, please comment about the design and the presentation.rnThanks.

Hyperworm

Fixed some stuff, Please comment about the design and/or the presentation

mezla

wow! creepy! why the nerves are yellow/brown? maybe another colour could be cooler...just my personal opinion... otherwise design and presentation are ready...!!!!

Dreamcatcher

armourygames

The artwork looks good. I like that you have a distinct light source and it all seems very solid and accurate.

After I looked at this a couple of minutes, a thought occured to me. I instantly identified the subject matter because I could see what was on the back and the front of the shirt at the same time. Having the skeleton as reference helped me to put the nerve structure into context. I wonder, if I only saw only the front of the shirt if I would instantly know what I was looking at.

I'm not sure if that's really a shortcoming. I think it all looks great.

Good luck!

gertiinberlin

same opinion like mezla, good and creepy to the same time, but i don't like the color of the nerves.

Hyperworm

Thanks, any suggestions about the presentation, cause i'm no sure about the background and about the black outlining. anyone thinks that the nerves and brain should be the same color? or should it stay as is?

gertiinberlin

after lokking at it a little bit longer i would prefer like a dark brown red with the nerves. but i like the outlines, it goes good together with the tall views

brenrasmussen

dUDE THAT IS INSANE!!!! Great job though I would say do an ash colored shirt that would help your design even more but dude clever clever clever and nice execution and linework!!!!!

Please vote and COMMENT on my design :D Here

IamDude

Great job! may be more line on the brain ;)

Thks for you comment on Invisibleman

mr.spaziani

for me is a good idea...maybe the brain (add some details) but is a good work

Hyperworm

Red nerves, some changes, is the lighter background better or worse? Thanks for the comments everyone!

Hyperworm

Wrong file T_T" Fail Red nerves - better/worse? what do you think?

thank you again for all the comments!

se7

this is awesome...red nerves better...maybe some more brain detail..

Crit Me Please

BCN76

Great concept! I agree, more brain detail. Good job!

If you have a chance take a look at my critique:ANIMETRIS. Comments and ideas are most appreciated. Thanks!

Ru Chery
1 design submitted - Score now!

Nice design! I really like the concept. I agree with them as well maybe you should add a little more detail on the brain. Is white the only color you using for the shirt? try experimenting with other colors.

Thank you for your comment on my design http://www.threadless.com/critique/85780/Rocka_doodle_doo

I really appreciate it!!

alexrockclimber

Looks better with red nerves. Whats were the skull is on the front shirt? Good design and idea. Are they the nerves or veins that go to the face?

check out mine if u want

camel games

Gamesa

I like it, but try in a black tee

if you want Green Dog

Hyperworm

More brain detail and some minor touches. what do you think? should i already submit this with this presentation?

Hyperworm

Decided to change to a yellow background

mxt

personally, i like the skeleton image more than the "brains" image.

The background should not be your concern...a strong design is more important than the effect of the background. Much like the effect of a frame to a painting...the painting is of more importance than the frame itsself.

No account?