Watch this
Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

for some reason I think a lot of rape happens behind that door

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

EXCEPT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Chipmnk

It apparently take a written letter and some sort of waitlisting, and they have fancy dress code things.

It's cool but I don't think the annual price is worth it.

marblecargirl

Yeah, I would never pay for membership, but if someone else is a member or knows a member and wants to hook me up, I'm ok with that, hahahaha.

Mal has been, sooo jealous.

Chipmnk

Oh man, yeah, I wonder what their policy is on guests.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i just skimmed through the wikipedia article and it sounds cuh-rayzay. i like how membership to the club includes unlimited access to the parks.

"Yes, waiter, my wife and I will have a fillet mignon and a bottle of your finest '72 Merlot, and then we shall retire to the tea cup ride."

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Gay Chris used to work at Disney. He could've gotten you in. But he lives here now. Soooooo....showing your boobs might grant admission. Try that.

marblecargirl

Oh man! CHRIS!! I need his gay disney powers!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Gay Disney....oxy moron.

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Are you coming down to LA marbsie?? I know someone who might be able to pull strings maybe... I dunno but I'd have to ask. But the menu samples I could find online looks stupidly expensive.

marblecargirl

Yeah! Mal and I are coming down in April! That would be soooo super amazing awesome if your friend could pull strings! I've always been super curious about club 33!!!

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i hear they have bathrooms in there that pee FOR you!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Club 33 isn't in Soviet Russia you dolt.

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

haha well I'll ask.. can't promise anything though :)

And I'd love to catch dinner or something since you'll be practically in my backyard. I live within 5 miles of Disney. I'll probably pass on the Club 33 myself.. lol. a bit too fancy for my taste

marblecargirl

Oh man! Totally! We should grab a drink or dinner or something the other night we're there!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I'm still trying to get into S Club 7

jenraskopf

Yes I have been. I was a guest, so I can't get you in. The food is amazing.

If you go in for a meal you get unlimited admission to the parks. The cost of the meal is the same as the cost of a pass to one park. So you basically get, for the price of admission to one park, an incredible meal (like, unlimited crab claws type of buffet of appetizers plus yummy entree plus dessert buffet that makes you wish you wore spandex pants to fit it all in) and both parks.

Also, the bathrooms are super fancy.

No account?
Join Us