Close
One second...

Relax. Don't Crumble!

Feel like the world is crumbling around you? Need a cup of tea, coffee, or frosty fizzy beverage? No problem. Sit back, relax, and feel your worries melt away...
Tea and cookies are a great treat for us, but what about the poor cookie being dunked into the cup? Our tasty friend here isn't worried... in fact, he's making the best of a bad situation.

Carry this guy around on your Thermos or tee when you need a little reminder to relax and see the positive side.

Watch this
pearofpants

Feel like the world is crumbling around you? Need a cup of tea, coffee, or frosty fizzy beverage? No problem. Sit back, relax, and feel your worries melt away... Tea and cookies are a great treat for us, but what about the poor cookie being dunked into the cup? Our tasty friend here isn't worried... in fact, he's making the best of a bad situation.

Carry this guy around on your Thermos or tee when you need a little reminder to relax and see the positive side.

h.h3ctor

hahhahha cool

rompetelcuero
rompetelcuero profile pic Alumni

Very nice, great presentation.

Jeffrey Chamberlin

Wow, what a bright and vibrant design! Very clever, and just who doesn't need a reminder to relax from time to time?

Sunky

Love it, such a clever idea and fantastic design.

millhouse83

I dig. So when can I buy one?

robic
robic profile pic Alumni

cooool :) 5p !

Wilfur

Very cute!!

pearofpants

Thank you all for the incredibly kind comments (and votes) so far!

For those interested, the final full design can be found on my blog.

coreyj

That thermos looks brilliant. Who wouldn't want a matching shirt?!

millhouse83

I dig. So when can I buy one?

anivini
anivini profile pic Alumni

awESOMMMEEE!!!

pearofpants

Thanks, all! This is only my second submission to Threadless so I'm extremely happy with the feedback I'm receiving so far!

x

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

so cuteh!!! could have been a tad smaller on the thermos

chimi-churri

heheh this is really funny, and great on the thermo!

No account?
Join Us