Close
One second...

Who? With a moonbow?

I saw a moonbow the other night. It happens when the clouds are thin around the moon. The way the light filters through sometimes creates a rainbow effect only in a full ring of color. It was a full double moonbow. I drew this owl in class today and thought it would look cool with a moonbow. check it out.

Watch this
greenescalator

I saw a moonbow the other night. It happens when the clouds are thin around the moon. The way the light filters through sometimes creates a rainbow effect only in a full ring of color. It was a full double moonbow. I drew this owl in class today and thought it would look cool with a moonbow. check it out.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

mcbaldassari

cute owl! and thx for comment :)

mcbaldassari

cute owl! and thx for comment :)

maca_ele

like it!!

pnro

I love it!!! It is your best design yet!!!! It reminds of you!!

oldelectricity

OH MY GOSH, I love this -- even more than the last one! I adore the contrast between the owl and the moonbow; and the whole thing manages to be both story-esque, suggestive, and really iconic. Like ... it's fascinating; but it's also STATUESQUE and not too busy, like most Modern American T-Shirt Designs!

I VOTE YESSSSSSS, MANIFOLD !!!!!!!

oldelectricity

OH MY GOSH, I love this -- even more than the last one! I adore the contrast between the owl and the moonbow; and the whole thing manages to be both story-esque, suggestive, and really iconic. Like ... it's fascinating; but it's also STATUESQUE and not too busy, like most Modern American T-Shirt Designs!

I VOTE YESSSSSSS, MANIFOLD !!!!!!!

RemyIgalLerue

owl - yes. circle - no. maybe another colours.

dangomez24

this is nice! love the circle behind!

P.J. OReilly

whoa that's a full moonbow man, double moonbow oh my god! it's so bright and so vivid

fionameng

I'm not sure about the rainbow behind, but i love that owl, cute illustration!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like the drawing and the placement. Best of luck.

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

xcool!

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

xcool!

dotray

i love the feathers on the top of the owl's head. great detail........

liz littlesky

this design is absolutely gorgeous!!

the owl is whimsical and beautiful, the colors are lovely and the placement is just right...

the explanation is the icing on the cake - gotta love a moonbow! :)

me wants! 5$ x

No account?
Join Us