now that's a shirt

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

omggggg I want a girly version so badddd

psyraccoon

haha oh dammit. I really want this now, my other red moon replay shirt will be jealous.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

This is rad.

viralVISUAL
viralVISUAL profile pic Alumni

A black version :O!

fabrichi

ugh I'd get it in a snap if it weren't so expensive

riotmania

can someone please explain the design to me. i don't get it.

the110
the110 profile pic Alumni

sweet!!

astak

The Select shirt designs are getting uglier and uglier and the price only rises. I think there should be more abstract designs instead of fuzzy, colorful designs, which, in my opinion, fits those shirts pretty well.

s1lverb0a

love this design :D getting it soon :P @riotmania the record button is being compared to a red moon, and wolves, you know, howl ate the moon .__.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

so awesome!

NickDipples

I won this off of T-Time last week. I really like it...except for the...whatever it is in the middle. I would've been fine with just the "record" and "play" buttons and stuff. I don't get the thing in the middle. It ruins the shirt for me. I'm just glad I got it free.

BlueLobster
BlueLobster profile pic Alumni

I believe its a wolf howling at the record button/moon

13griffdavn

tooo cool. i wonder why only fatties have bought it?

veniceborderhouse

bought it, totally satisfied with it. great design & material.

linkola

Nice shirt! Ordered a size up as suggested and it fits perfectly. Great material, wish all the shirts were like this!

Futurekubik

Got this in the mail the other day - the quality of the cotton is excellent - if only all the tees could be printed on this! For those of you concerned about the abstract pattern overlay on top of the main symbols of the design, my sister just got a degree in fashion and she told me that without that extra artistic flourish it would look a little stark, like shapes thrown together on MSpaint. I actually think it adds to the awesomeness of the design :-)

gschwenti

I lost mine at a festival. Reprint, please :/

No account?