Close
One second...

Fierce Grandma Demands Cat's Return

• by jbrom03
  • posted Feb 09, 2011
  • 111 Comments

Something about getting old seems to make people fearless. Well this grandma wants her cat back, and nothing is going to stop her. Not even a freakishly large bear!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
jbrom03

Something about getting old seems to make people fearless. Well this grandma wants her cat back, and nothing is going to stop her. Not even a freakishly large bear!

anemicsheep
anemicsheep profile pic Alumni

haha, this is hilarious. Love your style.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Great title.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

The title is amazing, agreed Jeremy, and the design is really super storytelling in its own right.

agge

Awesome!

si-phi

classic

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

Great! :D

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Haha, love both idea & style!!

LittleSaturn

I like the placement on the bottom hem best. :) Also looks great on the thermos.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

aahahhahahahahaha looks awesome on both tee and thermos, and is generally priceless :) win!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Crazyne$$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

teetreedesign

great style and very good idea!

KaMi WorkShop

Sweet!! It's good to see you submited it, i like the presentation too! 5 from me :)

KaMi WorkShop

Sweet!! It's good to see you submited it, i like the presentation too! 5 from me :)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

$weet

rtob.

Good job man, like the changes – cat is more prominent and you can actually see the ladies' face.

EN AJUSTES

Haha, dig the style

srtm

pretty funny. 5.

proffarnsworth

awesome! this really came up great!!! you should be proud, 5.

liz littlesky

i love this design!! great original simple drawings and really good colors the bottom left placement is my favorite, but all three placements are good please print threadless peeps - i want! x

tager01

nice!!!

Wilfur

haha~ very nice concept!!

elphaba.thropp

lol I love this! I specially like how the colour isn't confined to the lines of the drawing.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

This is great for a t-shirt design: why?

It's one of those shirts that will make people stop, look and point it out to their friends.

Good work!

jbrom03

Thanks everyone! It's insane to hear all of your great comments. Glad to hear you love the title and the style. I'll make sure to check out each and every one of your designs as well!

To deaths_final_kiss, no I don't play Worgen (I have no idea what that is).

Some of you have mentioned your opinion, but which placement is the best?

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

Verry Funny!!!!

wells.c

I don't know if I feel more sorry for the cat or the bear. Funny none-the-less. This is my favorite of your works so far jbrom03.

quiroz

Very cute!

Stippy

Nice idea. But I think the chair should be replaced by a handbag.

Heroes is up for critique if you fancy a look

Mark.2000

The bear's look of cluelessness is a classic.

Purple Cactus

Great style, especially with the colouring. I really like the placement along the bottom of the shirt

jbrom03

Big thanks to FRICKINAWESOME for adding this to his blog "A List Of Favorite Threadless Titles".

I agree Mark.2000 I thought it added to the humour to have the bear look clueless/uninterested.

Seems the bottom placement is winning so far.

Kaps3l

Very cool idea and nice style.

In my opinion better is down right placement but second placement is good too :)

lvkamp

hahaha i love it! $5!

HamKa

Nice, I'm happy to see your shirt on voting, good job :P!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us