1. 1
  2. 2
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

:)

Suke

It's... beautiful.

kenziemay

i'm gunna ask my hubby if i can have it.

tugbote

Very cool. Kudos for the flood relief portions.

msoltor

Great shirt and great cause...but I would like to point out that those aren't all the places that have been devastated by flooding. Colombia also suffered massive flooding and many of those people still have no homes.

dailoveyousy

Great shirt great cause, way to go Threadless!

Espineta

late! I placed my order yesterday =/

IamZiggyStardust

Thanks Threadless for doing this! My family in Sri Lanka appreciates it.

chrgordon27

Freakin sweet tee! Just to update y'all on the wild weather here in Oz, the winds from Cyclone Yasi are now fanning bushfires in Western Australia! That cyclone's a total dick i tell ya.

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Yeah, I just heard that on the TV chrgordon27. I can't believe it just gets worse across the board huh?

Kudos for the great work by Mattheus on this shirt. His line treatment and colouring of all our art is perfect. And equal praise to Ross for making this happen, and Simon for his inspiring blog and cool art skills.

gumbolimbo
gumbolimbo profile pic Alumni

Awesome idea, and a great shirt!

James T Kirk

It rather nicely blends emblematic animals or our region beautifully. The shading of colour is a delight. A superb design that throws quite a new, positive, loving perspective on all these nations (I'm and Aussie). A great collab for a great cause.

ongjz

this is such a creative way of being kind. 8).. I was hoping someone could make a tee for what's happening now in Egypt.

kariyawasam

We are really appreciate your approach to helping the flooded areas.many thanks from Sri Lanka.

defecta

where can i find the organisations the donations are going towards?

jacmac123

thx threadless for doing something nice for the Australian people of Queensland muchly appreciated

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This is a fantastic initiative and a really awesome design. Great work, guys :)

krisefe

Great cause! Thanks Threadless!

dorian92

great cause, great design, great shirt!

smilebear

Perfect! I just wish the massive storm that's coming to Australia would just stop dead in its tracks. You know???? I luvv this tee tho

s1lverb0a

i love this tee, and the price :D buying it soon :)

beehatcher

what organizations will the money be going to?

Chocoholic95

This is an incredibly beautiful shirt! I'm too speechless

lxmother818

ÎÒµÄÌá½»²»Í¨¹ý£¿

childofcrow

Maybe provide info as to what organization this is benefiting, and how much of the profits will be going to it.

Otherwise, sick shirt.

GrantJH

Love it, just got it through the post.... Will be telling all my other Aussie mates to get one!! When I'm next home in Australia I'll get up to Bundaberg and take a photo with it on, I have friends up there who were hit full on by the flooding!!! Great Tee guys.....

angeliu

is the tee thin for the girly tee?

cr33k

It would be un-Australian not to get one

christa1

Nice sentiment, but the latest flooding took place in Japan, and well..there are no Kangaroos in Japan. Beautiful shirt though.

StraightEdge1977

I got this one! My first Threadless tee! (Thanx Blair)

sinswept

Arrrgh, just missed this one for my order!

jessjess87

@christa1

There was a flood in Australia before there was one in Japan, silly. :)

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Hmm.. always thought this would stay at 10. How much is donated from the tee at 5 bucks now?

GGBro

@Lahar

haha good point.

3stars2bars

Lahar, I had the same question. Maybe the same percentage (45%)? Or maybe, now that it's marked down, nothing at all.

prawnt

Please reprint! :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us