Xylosaurus

Xylosaurus

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

A seriously perfect kids and adult version of kids tee. So happy to see you kicking butt in the printed section of Threadless lately, keep it up up up!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Such an adorable design, congrats !

Project neon

Wow, so cute! Perfect for a kid's design, but I think I might snatch one for myself, too!

brii007

thank goodness this was done for kids, i love putting my kids in threadless shirts :)

punkinbean

Aw, I wish that it was on the teal or melon!

punkinbean

Instead of on baby blue for the kid sizes, I mean.

malaix

its best on teal. melon is nice, too. very adorable.

Moonstar27

This is so cute! I'd totally wear this. :D

spam pilot

adorable. I'm so getting one

Chocoholic95

This is too adorable! :D adds to wishlist

helldozer

Man, love your designs. Too bad i'm a big boy....threadless is not doing 3XL's anymore. "Helldozer, you aren't THAT big, why are you getting liposuction?" "So I can buy Threadless shirts!"

CeDog

so raw and dope getting this T

cewo94583

Please reprint the guy's small!! I really love the teal color and want to own this shirt!!!

Zwartepaard

As an added bonus, his smile doubles as a mustache. :{D

erijay.

this is adorableee!

fuzzyferretz621

i got this one! love it. its overflowing with cuteness it almost hurts to look at it.

Agueda

hello, I would like to know what are the sizes ages of children. I have a 4 year old child.

jinshio

good work

hollyross

I love the design but for months have had this page bookmarked so I can check if there is a baby onesie available and they are always sold out. When are you going to have them back so I can order one for my baby?

kretly

0_0 I can bite him?

court__jester

Seriously, I'll pay in advance if you'll reprint these, and I don't think I'm the only one.

nicolabenn

This needs a reprint!!! It's a great design

AFuca

Hi, I'm going to buy a few shirts while the sale is going on and had a few questions about them.

Is the material light or heavy?

What size should I buy if I want a nice fit shirt (snug, but some room to breathe), normally I buy medium hurley or on the byas brand shirts. Im 5'8" athletic build.

galexiegirl

I love this tee...but why is it a "lil Girly" tee and not a "lil Guy" tee?? I wish the kid tees were just unisex. You have SUCH great designs that i'd love to get for my boy and they are all under "Lil Girl". All the boy tees are black/white/brown/navy. Where is the color??? I'd love to see some red/green tees.

karynwagner

I LOVE this shirt however they sent me a defective item. I hope they can exchange it for a good one. HOWEVER, I DON'T LIKE that you can't contact a REAL person. WHAT's that about!?

karynwagner

Buy the size above if you want some room to breathe. It's not a regular fit. It's snug/girly.

Techmuso76

Awesome juxtaposition of ideas. Pity about the head/face being so weird.

Anabozny

ALWAYS sold out! I got a notice it was reprinted and came back to buy. Guess what?! SOLD OUT again :(

denise.oquendo

got this in the mail today as a gift from you guys, it was an awesome surprise and my daughter loves it!

Bigfoot69

ARGH! I ALWAYS want this shirt and it is ALWAYS sold out. PLEASE reprint! I love this shirt.

grishi77

love this shirt but no sizes were available for me, my wifey, my 6yr old girl so we got it for our 4 months old baby :-)

jcrombie

Bought the baby shirt and am super disappointed in the quality of the material. It is thin and stretches out of shape easily, plus looks like a hacked apart onesie instead of a shirt. Haven't been too impressed with the onesies either in terms of quality. The toddler shirts are much better.

carbownara

Love how it compliments the dinosaur! :) adorable! :)

loveshurts

omg so cute!! i want one

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us