Close
One second...

It has been ages.... and this is why!

Hi guys,
I have been absent for the last year , had grad show and stuff to do!

Glad to be back and thought I would share some of what has been keeping me busy!

Thinking there might be a tee design or 2 amongst all the print I have been busy with, shall play and see......

Joel... your prezzie is on its way! Decided to give you one of the editioned reels in a case! Hope you like it!!!!!

And now for some pics..... all images originally drypoints then printed/photocopied onto glassine and collaged........

Think this one might make a good tee.....called MOTHERBOARD

Other stuff......

"Pigs in a blanket"

"Stewed Dog (Wedding Style)

"Rack of Lamb"

Watch this
Kim456

The dog in the show stuff is a ref to Nipper from Barraud's "His master's voice' I was looking at surveillance in the everyday. The 'tent' is a ref to the panoptic and is completely constructed out of collaged prints on tissue.

The last three have all sold and are just something I have been toying with..... pets as food!

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

WOW

rossmat8

Oh and welcome back

Kim456

Cheers Ross! How have you been?

Called the show 'Perlustration' ........... means the act of looking all over.................... don't you love words, there is one for everything!

In fact......... post wonderful words here too! I love learning new ones ( and yes NERD features fairly high up on my personality profile!)

DEFENESTRATION is another fav of mine!

rossmat8

I've been good, just trying to get used to my new job.

Kim456

What are you doing now????

Thinking the Motherboard one could be turned into a Mother Bored one........ watching Oprah pups sucking on the USB's....... you are the idea king... what do you think?

Kim456

I could do the sketch work, my colouring skills are limited.... only have PS no ILL.

rossmat8

I work at a clinical lab as a speciman processor. It's an extremely easy job but it is from 6pm to 230am so my sleep schedule is a little screwy.

Besides busy, how have you been?

Kim456

Any hoo..... nice to see all the new names up on the msg boards! Threadless keeps ticking over! Feels like I have to start all over again though!

Kim456

OUCH! I find a nice pinot noir helps with the adjustment to odd hours!

Kim456

Back in the real world now...... the art thing has prospects but I am a realist....... otherwise all good, it is warm here and the beaches are good!

rossmat8

lol it's 28 degrees here. And there's a chance we could be having another snow storm coming in Monday

Kim456

I'm an all-weather gal..... just pull out your snowboard and make the best of it!

rossmat8

I just wish it wasn't so cold. I really don't mind snow but it hasn't been above freezing in like 3 weeks.

Kim456

Yeah that would be frustrating......we are just getting freak cyclones down this way.

At least it is warm though!

rossmat8

Cyclones do not sound fun.

Kim456

less fun for my sis in Queensland, just getting the tail end of it here, so not so bad

Kim456

Morning all!

Kim456

I made the tape for the reels out of my personal bills etc..... all the stuff that tracks us!

Kim456

Joel is actually getting one of the one off reels in a case, no editions there!

Hope he likes it!

He wanted the HMV imagery.... so that's what I sent, had been keeping it for myself but like to share!

No account?