One second...

Oh so simple...

• by blackjag2
  • posted Feb 04, 2011
  • 29 Comments

Watch this
moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

huh. it'd be cool if the tshirt could have three holes on the side :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

enara

Nice!

agge

I think this i very clever! Can se myself wearing it

BlueCat93

oops you already did nvm XD

OHea

Awesome design!

aly_y_y_y

Awesome concept!

bigti0

cool concept i would try exploring the concept on a different type of T

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Awesomeness it's up! $5 for you!!

_ladybug_

I agree with "moulin bleu" you should add 3 spots of skin color for the 3 holes :)

but I like it, it's pretty awesome!

cheapncool

great idea!! wihs they print it! 5$

Robotata

nice idea indeed

AxelAxel99

I'd buy this and then write on it haha. You could do so much with this. It's so creative. 5/5

blackjag2

sweet responses there thanks :D The original image had the three holes on the side but i photoshopped them out haha I didn't think they really added that much to the shirt but it's possible. and yeah AxelAxel99 I'd get like a marker and get my friends to write on it and stuff :P

blackjag2

sweet responses there thanks :D The original image had the three holes on the side but i photoshopped them out haha I didn't think they really added that much to the shirt but it's possible. and yeah AxelAxel99 I'd get like a marker and get my friends to write on it and stuff :P

blackjag2

bah-len

cool idea! actually surprised this isn't out already.

vintz
vintz profile pic Alumni

great idea!!:D

ShadowScream

Yeah, the only reason I'd want this is to write on it. And you can do that with any shirt, so...

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

love it as it is.

DavidBS

simple good.

grejotte

Agree with the holes! and you could write a grocery list or something...

No account?
Join Us