Close
One second...

The Daily Shimala

Welcome to The Daily Shimala, known to some as Shimalatron, and still to others as the 6 Foot Wha?!

I will post daily(ish) pictures of Mr. Shimala here, and I encourage others to do so, especially in my absence.

You should follow what Craig says on Twitter here.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
mimi

LOL

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

No words, just pictures. Or else...

Phiffer

speedyjvw on Jan 28 '11 at 3:25pm Dont forget to follow I Heard Craig Say on twitter as well!

Wakka Wakka!

Best twitter account I have ever followed.

nonbloggerholly

this has made my hellish week so much better

rhythmdev9

I like orange haired Craig best.

psherman42

You can embed if you switch to their old embed version instead of the iframe

migreyes

Nice, thanks!

<object width="540" height="304"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=17406192&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0"/><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=17406192&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="540" height="304"></embed></object>

dhendy
dhendy profile pic Staff

Oh man, I have some awesome young-shimala shots. Or, as I call him, Shambala

aycacha

the devil getup in that first pic of craig is what he had on the day i interviewed at threadless. i will never forget walking in the door and him being the first person i saw. it definitely calmed the nerves!

dhendy
dhendy profile pic Staff
tjc45

Holy Crap! ^^

dhendy
dhendy profile pic Staff
Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

hahahahaha the 49ers... such a 90's kids team... i think back then the only teams that kids cared about were the cowboys and the 49ers

kahlean

SHIMALADOLLAS!

tjc45

I'd collect those

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Best blog of 2011

glenncochon
glenncochon profile pic Alumni

10,000 ShimalaDollas = .01 USD

Hellpanda
Hellpanda profile pic Alumni

the devil getup in that first pic of craig is what he had on the day i interviewed at threadless. i will never forget walking in the door and him being the first person i saw. it definitely calmed the nerves! OMG Ayca that's so funny...

polarizeme

Dunno who made that ^^ but I love it. Good joreb.

polarizeme

I know this is awful, and certainly not Craig, but it always makes me laugh.

kahlean

Ryder Revolution, so great that Craig gives the middle finger just by standing.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

this blog = win

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

kahlean on Jan 28 '11 at 4:50pm Ryder Revolution, so great that Craig gives the middle finger just by standing.

hahahaha, i never noticed that before...

nice observation Colleen :)

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

ha poor Craig...I wish I had a photo of his face when he ate squid sushi...bbblleeeechhh...

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Shemala...

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

today:

phones

does anyone have a link to "hoodies hoodies hoodies hehehe" ???

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us