Close
One second...

The Moon, Est. In The Beginning

Recently I was given an XL, navy t-shirt for sleeping in, so I thought I might design something to silkscreen print onto it.

So I designed this, because the Moon is associated with sleeping (well most of the time!).

The reason why it says Est. In The Beginning, is because that's when the Moon was established (or when it came to be), in the beginning.

Also, in the Bible God's Creation involved creating the Moon, thus 'In The Beginning', like Genesis 1:1.

I hope you like this!

Watch this
louisbullock

Recently I was given an XL, navy t-shirt for sleeping in, so I thought I might design something to silkscreen print onto it.

So I designed this, because the Moon is associated with sleeping (well most of the time!).

The reason why it says Est. In The Beginning, is because that's when the Moon was established (or when it came to be), in the beginning.

Also, in the Bible God's Creation involved creating the Moon, thus 'In The Beginning', like Genesis 1:1.

I hope you like this!

myrajohnson

I like it. Great thought. 5$

Wilfur

this is really cool ! keep it up!!

louisbullock

Thankyou, I'm glad you like it :D If you don't mind could you please tell your friends and spread the word, I really want a winning score on this design!

louisbullock

Thankyou, I'm glad you like it :D If you don't mind could you please tell your friends and spread the word, I really want a winning score on this design!

flyijumper123

ah snap! this is awesome!

No account?