Close
One second...

Kabuki Geisha

• by Rial
  • posted Jan 21, 2011
  • 42 Comments

when Geisha meets kabuki
looks like a great killer, u can see kanji stamp on samurai that's mean " DEAD "

Watch this
Rial

when Geisha meets kabuki looks like a great killer, u can see kanji stamp on samurai that's mean " DEAD "

sicovercast

wow incredible pencil brush dude! must buy it! $5 !!

Rial

thank's for vote

Rial

thank's for vote

Fatbazterd

did you mean 'katana' friend.. verrryyyy nice illustration thou...

bashango

wow!! $5$5$5$5$5

TAGLES

I have a Geisha too.

:o

Take a 5. Great job!!!

jimboys

good job

Rial

thanks for vote all

Rial

thanks for vote all

Rial

thanks for vote all

Wilfur

Fantastic illustration!!! 5!!

rheen

cool

tekkeyfusebox

I'm new here so maybe someone can explain it to me - i've gone over at least 200 subs and i've yet to see one that scored 3 or more. Even top notch designs like this one are at 2.68 and i imagine a lot of people score it at 4 or 5 so there must be equally many ppl scoring it at 1 or 0 which is ridiculous, i mean regardless of your taste the sheer skill of this one deserves 3+. So my impression is there's loads of frustrated people here who give out 0s left right and center. am i wrong?

zeniakuzi

tekkeyfusebox, I completely agree with you. And you know you get good money when you win, so I'm sure there are many people creating groups with fake accounts - gangs; to flame others and raise their shirts. I've seen some statistics of my friend for example; he has a good design. At least you would give that 2-3 out of 5, if you didnt like it. But There are maaany many zeroes. Why? People are very very selfish.

zeniakuzi

tekkeyfusebox, I completely agree with you. And you know you get good money when you win, so I'm sure there are many people creating groups with fake accounts - gangs; to flame others and raise their shirts. I've seen some statistics of my friend for example; he has a good design. At least you would give that 2-3 out of 5, if you didnt like it. But There are maaany many zeroes. Why? People are very very selfish.

zeniakuzi

very nice deisgn btw

zeniakuzi

very nice deisgn btw

Rial

2.66 from 515 votes, wow......

threadless have a great community :P

No account?
Join Us