Close
One second...

Just a sketch

I finally finished this :D

I submitted the color and the B/W versions, both on T-shirts. The colored version should be printed using simulated process.

For HQ pictures of the illustration and placements click on the links below. The HQ pictures of the illustration also include the 3 alternate versions of the purple dude's T-shirt.

HQ illo alternate 1
HQ illo alternate 2
HQ illo alternate 3

HQ placement 1
HQ placement 2

Thanks everyone for your help and support :D

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Manistraspomama

I finally finished this :D

I submitted the color and the B/W versions, both on T-shirts. The colored version should be printed using simulated process.

For HQ pictures of the illustration and placements click on the links below. The HQ pictures of the illustration also include the 3 alternate versions of the purple dude's T-shirt.

HQ illo alternate 1 HQ illo alternate 2 HQ illo alternate 3

HQ placement 1 HQ placement 2

Thanks everyone for your help and support :D

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice, glad to see it up!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Fun characters, nice imagination....it's just not wrapped in an appealing presentation on the tee, and the wrap-around really isn't the best way to display all your critters, good luck.

bashango

I think it's perfect just the way it is. I'd like to see it wrap around the chest to the back as well. this is ace $5 i love the illustration !!

Wilfur

very nice illustration! love your fun idea! 5!

Manistraspomama

Thanks for the support so far :D

There is a corner of reality in my illustraiton. Whoever finds it first will get this Tee for free (if it gets printed of course) from me.

ludnica

wooow,I love it......I would by this tee....5$$$$$$$ good luck :P

brane2

5$ cool, ftw

.macca.

Awesome job man,, looks real good,, love the colors!!

I would soooo buy this. 5$$$

duje

colorful and fun :D 5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

tuyuq

NICEEEE ..... 5$$$$$

acooo

awesomeeeeeeeeee,so cool.... 5$$$

zipst

I would by this tee....5$

zipst

I would by this tee....5$

commodore schmidlapp

pretty intense. i like it! good luck and thanks for critiquing mine!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(_/) (^_^) (___)♡

Placidity

awesome detail, love the black and white version.

$4

she-bang-o

wow coooool! :DDD

finowu

GOOD JOB!!

kraljuu

5$

Anencence

5$$$ wow nice work i love it

Futurology

Awesome details and color! 5$

Hanza89

I love how it wraps around the shirt. Looks great

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Cool idea. The contrast between the shirt and the design is really intense. Good work.

ndough

nice illu..goodluck :)

Showfreak

YEEEAA! Great wooork! 5$$$$

andie_st

Colorful imagination, crazy characters, that's sometjing new!! I'd definitely buy as soon as it comes out!!!!! High 5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !

kateeee

I want this shirt.....Awesome details and color High 5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyros82

Somehow reminds me the beatles' yellow submarine :)

Manistraspomama

@ Pyros82 You're not the first one to say that.

elenadriskill

I actually really like the graphic quality of the black and white picture on the white T-shirt. The color one feels too busy - there are too many colors that are really bright and really different from one another, and that detracts from the cool design. You could try out some different sets of colors and see how those look.

maja.grlovic

wow coooool.....you so win, i love it! 10$$$$$

tropique

I love how the design is intricate and entertaining at the same time. Good Job! :)

dejanm

crazy illustration!GOOD JOB!! 5$$$$

deki

i like it...I love how it wraps around the shirt 5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Smolder

I like this because it is insane

MIXTINK

Nice job! fell like old school grafitti, it reminds me yellow submarine movie as well. If i was you maby i did huge dark grey lines or white around the drawing, just to have more contrast, but it's good anyway, i like placement..

tager01

This is really cool!!!!

The Ducksta

I like it. Trippy. :D

einsteingooglin

This is great. I really love the detail and all the colors

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us