Close
One second...

Would you wear this? (Formerly ideas blog)

We all have those ideas that pop into our head and we think would anyone actually wear that? Would this be worth pursuing? So here's a blog to ask people that exact question. It can be just an idea, or a quick sketch or even a full blown design that you want the answer to. So go ahead post your would you wear this designs!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

A cloud pointing at stuff on the ground saying that looks just like a Cumulus and another cloud saying that one looks like a Stratus.

rossmat8

One more before bed.

A baby chicken is sitting on a bar stool with it's head on fire. There's a man sitting next to it arguing with a genie. No wait that's not a design idea that's a joke.

Luigi Mario

Mama mia! Whata abouta idea witha me playing a da fiddle while eating a banana and a wearing a silver medal. How a lame is dat?

rossmat8

Two t-rex trying to high five but not being able to because their arms are too little.

Boycey

A monkey which is like a monk with a ....er key.

A wall lizard eating an ice-cream and smoking (no concept).

Will probably do those at some point ;)

spinnerMC

I was thinking a Lava Lamp erupting like a volcano... but I imagine it's either A) been done before or B) too lame

Hahaha

rossmat8

A giant duck sitting on a psychiatrist's chair saying no no doc my brother's the crazy one. Or if you don't want to do a Charlie Sheen joke then he could just be saying Quack!

Boycey

A piano with a pea playing it.

Pea- ano geddit? :P

Monk-key was a flop, but I did it for the lolz!

goodolkippy

oops i wrote

..ner

i didnt show up ==

pijaczaj

oh this last one I don't think is lame. But it would be better if you could make whole city of cards in some fancy style. You can even add characters like queen with some dog, drunk king...

rossmat8

That would be an awesome design. Could have a king with a sword through his head but he's wearing a thing like the arrow through the head gag, a one eyed jack, and all the other classic face cards thrown in there. We could call it City of Cards. I think if done right it could be awesome.

pijaczaj

yep, but it needs a really lot of work, and pretty good skills to achieve success. For this moment I've got so many things that I want to and need to do that I don't have time for few months. And I don't feel I have enough skills for that 8( Feel free to do it

rossmat8

Haha I can't design either, but if I find someone to do it, you'll be compensated.

pijaczaj

Thanks man. I hope I could help you with this one someday in critique section. How do you find someone to cooperate? And when you do that, your part is give idea, making some rough sketch and critique, right?

rossmat8

I usually post an idea in my collabs blog, and if nobody comments in there then I try emailing someone that I think would do a good job with the design. My part is giving the idea with as much detail and description as possible, then if they need a sketch I'll provide one. Then I just critique it as they go along. I have about 5 in progress right now, just waiting to see the next drawings from the designers. I can't draw to save my life, so it's really amazing to see what the designers on this site can do. Even though I've gotten some terrible scores, everyone of my collabs has been a lot of fun to work on.

pijaczaj

This collabs blog seems a little bit risky. What if someone want to do your idea, but you think that his style, or skills are not enough? You can't just say it to him/her cause you know that you made this blog and you have to be fair. It would be much easier if graphic people just made blog when they have lack of idea 8) Anyway I'm going to try with blog and see what happens, because as I see it my drawing skills don't let me do what my mind want to receive. Thank you for your description and details 8)

pijaczaj

I know I'm picky, but I have a reason. I start to learn to draw, and it takes me really a lot of time to do something right now and as I wrote I' m not happy with that I see, but someday who knows. But I'm afraid this day may never comes, so I will make this blog about collabs, but I'm wander to do some sketch first to more attract people.

pijaczaj

And I saw your blog about collabs and have questions. How many idea put in it? It is better to put just one, or put all (about 5_) at once. What if more than one person would like to do some idea of mine? lottery? who first is the best?

rossmat8

Whenever I email someone, I usually send them at least 3 ideas. If someone claims one of my ideas in my collab blog, then it is theirs unless they decide they don't want to do it.

rossmat8

Lunar ellipse, it would be three moons. Which typing that gives me another lame idea. Three moon wolf, a wolf howling with three moons around him.

RoyceAquatic

I had this idea of a character of a mouse who goes to AA meetings right, and he's a superhero but he's bad at it cause he's always drunk

His name is Anonymouse

rossmat8

Would be funnier to do a moose instead of a mouse. Mice are popular enough, but who's ever seen a moose as a superhero?

RoyceAquatic

Agreed Anonymoose sounds funnier

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us