Half way done! - Shooting for 34 designs this year (20/34)

I started 2011 with only sixty-six total designs submitted in the five years I have been here. This year I'm going to try for thirty-four to give me a hundred total.

Here I go (20/34):

Average score: 3.01
Printed designs: 3

Watch this
Phiffer

also good luck bro

hilaryleung

Awesome! This news totally just made my day :)

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

oh wow neverending mess is soooo good!

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

I'm really looking forward to this!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

YESSSSSS!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

YESS u can do it and pls make it to 200 hahaha!!! i want your amazing PRINT on SHIRT!!!!!

Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni

Haha. Thirty four designs might not sound like a lot to some of you, but it will be a challenge for me considering I have never subbed more than sixteen in a single year.

Now if only we can get David and Esther to do the same.

Thanks again everyone!

januarymclovin

I really like your designs! I wish I could pay for all of the shirts I like, but there are so many (: good luck with 34 designs!

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

Now if only we can get David and Esther to do the same.

This isn't me you're talking about...is it? If so, I'd give it a shot.

helldozer

That's awesome, love your work Leroy.

Your style has inspired a design of my own. I'm still trying to complete a design from start to finish, I don't think I have yet. I have posted a new design to the critique thread and I'm stuck. I have no idea how to improve it. But, it feels uneventful and plain. If you have the time and you don't mind I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Chance of...

oliviacheo

I absolutely ADORE your illustration style, and can't wait for Never-ending Mess, Curling, and Style Points to get printed.

Can't wait to see what else you crank out this year!

Realm99

Very ambitious goal - looking forward to seeing your future designs.

Phiffer

congrats on the new print man.

Mightor

grats!!!

oliviacheo

3 weeks in a row!! So awesome! :D

Phiffer

Its your year bro.

Leroy_Hornblower

Two new designs up. I took a step back from my usual cutesy style for these two. I often fear all my stuff will start looking too much alike if I don't mix it up every once in awhile.

Phiffer

Andy,

Any movement on the project? shot me an email, maybe i can help you on something your stuck with.

Stile

Totally relevant fact: Designs you post on the left score higher than the ones on the right.

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

Yo Andy! Lovin' Skyrides, man.

If you think about it, you're at 11/34, which equates to about 32%. I'm at 8/30, which sits me at about 27%...not too far off your steady pace! Thanks again for the continued motivation and best of luck to you as you continue chasin the dream haha

Leroy_Hornblower

Yes, yes. I am embarrassed by recent lack of productivity... and I was doing so well for awhile there too.

I must get back on the wagon.

No account?
Join Us