One second...

Should I return my new phone and get an iphone?

I just bought a Huawei U8100

I got a really cheap plan with it - unlimited talk, text, data, long distance calling to the U.S. The phone itself is kind of garbage though, with a lousy touch screen and really frustrating scrolling. I'm jealous of my brother's iphone. It's so much better, but also so much more expensive. I have to decide whether to return the Huawei within the next few days.

Watch this
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Also, you and terry shouldve came out last night!

myteemo profile pic Alumni

go iphone. you won't have any regrets.

i vote no :P

quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Yep, borrow Terry's!

pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

NO!! Get an android if you're provider offers them. Waaaaay better than an iphone. All my friends with iphones tell me how jealous they are of my HTC incredible. My boyfriend has the Droid X which is also good too and expecially for guys since the screen is a little bigger giving you a better typing surface for man fingers.

Droids are way more powerful than iPhones and you can multi-task. I can run google maps and pandora at the same time while still receiving phone calls and not having to exit either previous program.

myteemo profile pic Alumni

The new iphones can also multi-task.

ISABOA profile pic Alumni

do it - iphone is the best dude

ISABOA profile pic Alumni

also happy new year eric!

SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Apple will control all markets eventually, so switching now will safe time.

reags profile pic Alumni

do it.

I have an HTC Desire and looooove it.

By most accounts Android is poised to have it's biggest year ever and likely overtake Apple in the smartphone consider that. Shit's about to get even awesomer. :)

the czar

iPhone supposed to be announced for verizon tomorrow.

igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

dude, the touch screen on your phone is basically unusable. If it's not too late go for an iphone, you won't regret it.

myteemo on Jan 10 '11 at 12:12pm The new iphones can also multi-task.

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

i have an android, and i'll be getting an iphone soon, once they come out on verizon, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

jeffreyg on Jan 09 '11 at 10:58am Yes.

Also, you and terry shouldve came out last night!

Sorry I missed you and the gang Jeff, would have loved to have seen you guys, but I'm recovering from this flu that's been going around and was in rough shape that night. Sent Adam a message explaining, but not sure if he got it because he never responded.

opifan64 profile pic Alumni

Sayonara, Huawei U8100. God how I've hated you.

My buddy just gave me his old iphone 3G since he recently upgraded to the 4GS. Still a vast improvement over the Huawei which sucks monkey balls.

i've never had an iphone

i have a droid

they are all nice toys that can occasionally make/receive phone calls

that's nice of your friend!

i want an iphone pretty badly.

it's just so expensive.

1000 bucks is a lot for a phone.

No account?
Join Us